26th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?

percentage needed in 12th to take admission in a good medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  2. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  3. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  5. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  6. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  8. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  9. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  10. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?
  12. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
  13. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor -- [New]
  14. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
26th June 2012, 03:49 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?

Hi dear,
For admission in good medical college you have to apply for entrance exam.You only required to pass your 12th class with 60 % but only % base you can not get good college. you have to give exam like PMT,RPMT and then you can get good colleges.
If you got good rank in these types of exam you will get good college. for good rank you have to do work hard and do practice more and more.

Good Luck
26th June 2012, 05:56 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
percentage needed in 12th to take admission in a good medical college?

1) you have to secure 45% marks in PCB group if you belongs to any category like OBC,SC,ST,NT. IF YOU ARE open category student then you have to secure 50% marks in PCB group in 10+2 state board exam.

2) the requirement of marks for getting admission in government medical colleges changes every year. for the cutoff of previous year exam visit laturstudents.com or dte.org.in to become safe you have to secure more than 165 marks in mhtcet.

3)preparation for any exam is done in own ways . i will suggest some ways of it
a) understanding the concept of the things in the subject is most important thing
b)for physics , more problem practice is needed. for chemistry you have to read all the small things of chapter. eg. you have solve more chemical reactions, numericals.
c) for biology , you have to solve more number of multiple choice questions.

this is the way of studying of pcb.

the books needed for mhtcet are
1) physics- PLPN PHYSICS. in this book veriety of problems are covered , marvel publications.
2)chemistry- himalaya publications, plpn publications,nirmitee publications
3)biology- again plpn is useful for biology., nirmitee publications books are available in local book store.

at last but not least, dont afraid of any subject. give more time to that subject which is hard in your point of view.

26th June 2012, 09:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

More than the marks you get in your class 12 exam its your entrance exam result which will fetch you a seat in the top most medical college.
To sit for the medical entrance exams you need to get minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.
The medical entrance exam is quite tough to crack and lot of determination is required.
Thus its very important that you work day and night to make it to the top level as seats are limited.
6th December 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How many marks take in neet get admission medical college
22nd February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

suggested books for medical exams
14th June 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage will required to sit in clat exam in 12th class?
8th September 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

If i got 65 marks in bio 56 in chem and 49 in physics then is it suffocient for medical collage???
5th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

suppose I found a govt. medical college, by cracking aipmt, then how much donation I will have to pay?
6th March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

if i got 80 marks in biology 70 marks in chemistry and 40 marks in physics can i get admission to medical college
12th March 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage required in 12th to get admission in government collage for SC CAST STUDENT?
29th March 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do we have to get in entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai medical college ?
5th April 2014, 08:16 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Medicine is one of the top course in India. This is course that will let the candidates as Doctors.

No direct admission will be given for this course.

One should have to apply for the Entrance Exam and attempt it well to get admission for Medicine.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates is 12th class with any of the life science subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in your 12th class.

Popular Entrance Exams to join Medicine are
AIPMT
AFMC
AIIMS etc.

It is not so easy to crack these Entrance Exams.

Choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest and have good preparation for the same from a Coaching Institute and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
13th April 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

My marks in physics is55and other are aboue 60 then my admi sen is clear in engenering college
29th April 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Only on the bases of biology marks in cet will we get admission in medical college
10th May 2014, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

i passout 12th in RBSE i got 56.40 % my marks in physics 47, chemistry 46, biology 53,,,,,, If mera selection RPMT mai hojy ( sc catagory ) then can i get govt collage ?????????????
10th May 2014, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I passout 12th in RBSE i got 56.40% n my marks in physics 47, chemistry 46, biology 53,,,,,, If RPMT m selection hojy ?? SC catagory s h,,, then can i get govt. medical collage ??????
12th August 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

In 12th i got 57.17% .46 in physics 51 in chem and 67 in bio. I am general cast .Can I get gov. medical college???
20th September 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How many marks take in 12th to get adimission in goverment medical college of nursing?
13th March 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

It's like if I get 90 in biology and 80 in chemistry and phy is it enough to get in Medical stream...???
27th May 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Read the questions. Just wanted to say that boards marks don't count when taking admission in medical colleges. I got 95.3% in ISC boards but its of no use..and for people saying medical exams are tough. IT ISN'T. GET THAT NOTION OUT OF YOUR HEAD. You can do it, if you've studied well.
27th May 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Read the questions. Just wanted to say that boards marks don't count when taking admission in medical colleges. I got 95.3% in ISC boards but its of no use..and for people saying medical exams are tough. IT ISN'T. GET THAT NOTION OUT OF YOUR HEAD. You can do it, if you've studied well.
28th May 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 68% in 12th 77 in bio 57 in physics and 57 in chemistry. if i will get less than 100 in MHCET then can i get admission in medical colleges?
31st January 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is require in class 12 to become a male nurse....
1st March 2016, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

how mamy percentage required for sc caste in 12th science in HSC Board for admission in GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE in MUMBAI OR MAHARASHTRA
1st March 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

If I got 45% in english, 45% in physics, 45% in chemistry and 60% in biology so is there any chance to select in a govt college or give the any medical entrance exam like MBBS, BDS etc
31st May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 66% in HSC exam 2016 and my PCB group is 183 . I will give NEET at 2017.If I will scored Good marks in NEET then I will eligible for admission to M. B.B.S. In the government college of medical.
11th June 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How many percent required for sc cast in HSC board for admision in GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE IN MAHARASHTRA.
I have secured 46% in PCB
27th June 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 876 marl in 12 the can I get seat in Madurai govt nursing college for bsc nursing
29th June 2017, 11:57 PM
Ranjithjnagar

Thumbs up Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?

you have two choices..

{choice 1} ->
If you want to join MBBS through payment seat then you require 60% in physics, chemistry and biology and must have passed in english as well
(attention : the payment may be few lakhs nearly 5-12lakhs per year )

{choice 2} ->
if you need government free seat in medical college then you should have 60% in physics, chemistry and biology and also you are needed to qualify national level entrance exams like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, COMEDK .

I prefer you to choose choice 2

good luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?