11th April 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for MBBS?

How much percent in 12 to get admission in mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  2. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  3. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  4. Required percentage of marks in 10th and 12th class to join MBBS course?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  6. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  10. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  11. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  12. What percentage is required in 12th to join MBBS abroad?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for IHM?
  16. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  17. Percentage required in 10th, 11th and 12th to become an MBBS doctor?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
11th April 2012, 01:51 PM
nirumourya

Default Re: Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for MBBS?

to get an admmisionin mbbs first of all you should be 12th passed with minimum of 50%(60% for aiims,afmc) marks and second you should qualify the entrance examination AIPMT or other examination held individualy by some colleges like aiims,bhu etc.
11th April 2012, 04:54 PM
geniustammy

Default Re: Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for MBBS?

in 12th marks you have to score
60% for GENERAL candidate
55% for SC\ST\OBC candidate
with physics,chemistry,biology.

but to get admission in MBBS, you have to clear entrance exam of PMT,AFMC,AIIMS,etc..
with a good rank
23rd April 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

by qualifying aipmt can we get addmission in aiims?
4th May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Mbbs (1st year), i always wanted to be an astrobiologist. Can i become after completing mbbs.?
4th June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my overall percentage is 57% and in pcb 53%,i m eligble for mbbs entrance test pls sir reply.
26th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

wats the minimum % to have in 12th for admission in AFMC PUNE????
21st July 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

how many marks required in 12th class for aipmt test 2013 pls tell me sir
14th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum % of 12 for getting admission in neigrihms
22nd August 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can the student who studied (physics, Biology,chemistry) taken in class 11 but not studied biology (instead math is taken )in class 12 can study MBBS? If yes where? If not what he/she can do to study MBBS?
1st September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49%in hssc exam.can i appear in pmt of dmims
30th September 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in class 12th for getting admission in one of the institutes of astrobiology in india?
23rd October 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 49 % marks in physics and 52 in chemistry & 58 in biology m i eligible or pripare for aipmt entrance to get admision in mbbs......
18th December 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i take physics biology and chemistry in 11th and 12th.but i did not take mathematics.will there any problem while applying for mbbs?if yes please reply me sir/mam.
18th February 2013, 02:17 PM
rajeevroychowdhury

If you are seriously looking for admission in mbbs then i can arrange you seat under management quota in karnataka where the donation + fees (5yrs) package will vary from minimum 40 lakhs to max 1cr as per college which should be before the COMEDK takes place. After the exam the rates will shoot high. If you have the funds ready then contact me by mail with your contact details.
28th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

how much is the minimum percentage requires for neet 2013
16th May 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to get admission in MBBS after 12th ?
1st June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

will i get admition in any mbbs college if i give compartment in physics?
8th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum percentage is need in 10th &12th class for admission in MBBS in maharashtra.
25th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* You should have an average of above 97 in physics, chemistry and biology to get in to any of the top medical institutions through the counselling technique that is being organized by the state council of technical education every year.

Best wishes :-)
1st July 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

how many percent is required for admission of MBBS?
5th July 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage in class12 cbse or bihar bord required for admission of mbbs?
5th July 2013, 08:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many percentage in class12 cbse or bihar bord required for admission of mbbs?

To do MBBS you have to appear in the CBSE conducted The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)

Eligibilty:
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

AGE- Minimum 17 years

There will be one test where 180 Objective questions (MCQ) will be asked from Physics, chemistry and Biology
Physics- 45 questions
Chemistry 45 questions
Botany- 45 questions
Zoology 45 questions

Eligibilty to apply for AIIMS MBBS course is:
12th pass with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English
Minimum 60% marks should be scored in aggregate in the above 4 subjects for the General and OBC candidates and minimum 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.

Minimum age to apply is 17 years
6th July 2013, 03:42 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

After 12th marks you have to score
60% for GENERAL candidate
55% for SC\ST\OBC candidate
with physics,chemistry,biology.

but to get admission in MBBS, you have to clear entrance exam of PMT,AFMC,AIIMS,etc..

all the best....
31st July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

suppose i have medical PCB So i get 70% in total so can i get admision in M.B.B.S ?
6th September 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how many years excatly would it take to become a neurosurgeon?
14th January 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

may you tell me the procedure to get admission in AIIMS.
19th March 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i have missed the date of admission and want to ask that can i get admission on the bases of aipmt exam result ?
pls do reply respected sir /mam..
12th May 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

if i passed cgboard 12th class 61%with pcb and i also passed aipmt then,can i get admission in aiims college and gourment mbbs college raipur cg?
2nd June 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

In hsc result i got total 60% and in pcb its 55%. Can I get admissions for mbbs
3rd June 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

like in engg our 12 percentage is taken in consideration (about 40% of 12 ) along with our entrance exams score does
the same happens with medical entrance also our 12 percentage matters
29th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i have got 60% in english , 51% in phy , 62% in bio and 69% in chem .
actually i want to ask that am i eligible for mbbs entrance exams .
22nd July 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i have cleared cbse 10th with 7.2 CGPA.now,i want to clear AIPMT,AIIMS,AFMC....such exams.is it necessary to clear 11th,12th with cbse.
18th August 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had passed my f.sc with 60%age but in chemistry my % marks is below 60%.can I get admission in mmbs in china?I'm very confused about it.
2nd September 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Nepal, I have passed 12th in 58% but in 11th 50%, I wanna study mbbs, can i get admision for apportunity to study mbbs ?
22nd October 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, my overall percent 54.8%, 49 % in physics,50 in chemistry and 65 in. biology, .may I eligible n. prepare in entrance. exam aipmt, aiims , neet

please reply respected sir / mam
4th April 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage are required in 12 science for getting admission for MBBS in government collage
15th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my 12th hw much perecentage should i get to join mbbs
also without enterance can i join mbbs by 12th mark in any place because i wasnot able to write my enterance exam because i had
12th exam on the same day
15th May 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have complted my 12th hw much percentage i should get to join mbbs college.Also without enterance can i join mbbs by 12th mark only in any place or country.Because i wasnot able to write my enterance.because i had 12th exam on the same day.

thank u sir,
please reply me back.
23rd June 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed 12th from 69%marks and in bio:-50% marks . i am requested to you about me i can admission in MBBS. yes or no reply me .
1st March 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What things to study when we are having ambition of doctor?
14th June 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in phy but i have passed class 12 with 73.2% as I have P.E. as additional subject . Is i am eligible to give cgpmt?
13th November 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Required percentage of marks in 12th class (CBSE) to get admission for MBBS fot 2017 NEET
29th May 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passed 12 the from minimum 55% as you said and in English 61,physics 51, chemistry 53 biology 55 physical education 61 from general quota is I am eligible to get admission in MBBS. Plus if I got good rank in MBBS
1st June 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

My overall % is 53.2%, 59 in physics, 59 in chemistry and 50 in biology in 12th class.
And in 10th class I have got 7.2 CGPA .
Both of these class I have passed from CBSE board. So sir may l eligible to give entrance exam like AIPMT, NEET, AIMS.
Please reply respected sir/mam.
Thank you
1st June 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12 physics 37 chemistry 42 biology 46 I can eligible to get admission in mbbs and I got good rank in meet exam
25th July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 54% overall but I failed in Physics (instead I passed in Geography which was our extra subject), am I eligible for the NEET entrance exam? (Plus If age matters? coz I will be 22 in September this year)
27th July 2017, 01:53 AM
Deepti bittal

Smile Re: Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for MBBS?

Hello,

I am glad that you choose to become a doctor. As you know that the profession of a doctor is full of challenges. So, its clear that becoming a doctor would not be easy.

You would need to score atleast 55% (60% in case of AFMC and AIIMS) Msrks in 12th.

After that you need to give the competitive exams like afmc, aiims etc and had to get a very good rank as there are only limited seats.

Rest information you can get from the brochure of the respective exam.

All the best
23rd August 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Class 12-mark pcb 52 and overall aggregate 49.6 belong to sc Category i am eligible for neet suppose i qualify neet can i get admission in this mark any govt collage
10th March 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir. I want to ask that i have passed class 12. Should i also have to give the entrance exam to take admission in AFMC? Is it 60% all over marks in PCB or 60% each in physics, chemistry and biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?