14th August 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get any top DU college for B.Sc course after scoring 69% in 12th BSEB? I am looking for admission in DU. Please help me to find out.

17th August 2015, 03:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?

DU stands for the Delhi University. It is one of the best universities in India for pursuing bachelor's degree course, master's degree courses in science, arts and commerce. Every year lacs of applications are received for bachelor of science course.

To be very honest here, you can not get admission in bachelor of science course in top colleges with only 69% in Bihar State 10+2 examination board, no matter to which category you belong.

Even for SC/ST candidates, upto 9th and 10th cut off the percentage required to take admission in science course is upto 80%. So, you have no chance of getting admission in Delhi university with 69% in 10+2 board exams. If you donot believe, you can check the cut off marks for admission in 2015 at www.du.ac.in.
17th August 2015, 06:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can easily get admission in B.Sc course in Delhi University with 69% of marks as the minimum percentage required for taking B.Sc honours in Delhi University is 55% in aggregate in class 12th or equivalent in the three science subjects which you have in your class 12th with at least 50% marks in English.

All The Best.
17th August 2015, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

DU is one of the most reputed universities in India and you need very good marks in 10 2 then only you will be eligible for admission. With 69% marks it will be difficult to get admission in B Sc because the cut off goes very high if we see the previous years.

You can apply for admission but admission chance are very low due to high cut off marks. Getting admission in regular course from DU will be difficult for you with these marks.
18th August 2015, 02:37 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

DU stands for Delhi University and it is the best institute in India for pursuing higher studies after Higher Secondary,it means, for Bachelor's ,Master's and research programs.
Every year lac of students apply for Bachelor's program not only from India but also from foreign countries.

Since, the minimum percentage required to apply for admission in Bachelor's program is only 55% but it is impossible to get admission with such low percentage.

Due to large number of application from students who have got high marks in 12th boards examination, the cut off list for admission in science stream hangs around 80%-85% even after 8th and 9th cutoff.

So, it is impossible for any students to get a seat in any college of DU having only 69% marks in 12th.
29th September 2015, 07:43 PM
gokul ka raja

DU is the top most unoversity in whole india. and for the addmission in DU is very tough. There is very high cuttoff for different courses .So for take addmission in it is a difficult process.
As you have 69%only in BSEB board. Then it is very tough to get addmission in DU .you must have more than 85%in general to get addmission.
14th April 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am student of Bihar board and I want to get admission in DU for UG course how many marks require in 12th Bihar board
15th April 2017, 12:43 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am student of Bihar board and I want to get admission in DU for UG course how many marks require in 12th Bihar board
In order to get admission in DU , there are some factor which I have mention below that can affect your chances of getting admission for UG in DU.
First of all there are 78 college and around 40 courses are available in DU.
- If you belong to SC, ST, OBC than there is some relaxation in percentage are given.
- Apart from all the north campus colleges, Venketeswara, Gargi, Dyaal Singh colleges cut-off are usually sky high specially Some good courses.
- You can get admission in good colleges through sports quotas also. They hold the trial where you have to appear and perform. On the basis of your performance and academics they can get you admission.
On the whole to get good college and courses like b.com, economic , English or any other above 94 is require for general category.
Otherwise depending upon the percentage you can get a respectable course and college with having 80 plus percentage for general.
12th June 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 73.4% in 12th cbse in science in 2017. I want to do jbt. Can I get admission in du? I belong to general category.
16th May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir / mam can we get ad mission in du any best college for BSC science graduation in maths or physics after scoring 70percent in ISC board 2018 and 60 percentage in both physics and maths for any category or not so any other best college so that after graduation i can prepare for upsc
19th May 2018, 10:50 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?

To be very honest you can't get admission in DU (delhi university ) . Reasons for that :1) cut off is very high , 2) lowest cut off 80% for sc/st , 3) 90% for general candidates , 4) visit official website for more details , 5) still you can get admission in pvt. Colleges of DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?