21st December 2011, 11:56 PM
sumayyakaleem

Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?

hi...........
I hv completed my B.Tech in ECE stream & woulg like to take coaching for civil services exam. ...can u plzzz let me know which subjects would be better for me to choose & which is the best coaching center for civil services exam in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  2. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  3. Is this possible to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech?
  4. Best subjects which i can choose in Civil Services exam after doing BCA course?
  5. How to start preparation for civil services? Which are the coaching centers?
  6. Which are the best coaching center for Judicial Services
  7. What main subject should I opt for Civil Services exam? Is there any coaching center in Ludhiana for the same? How may I get whole details about Civil Services exam?
  8. Is coaching necessary for civil services ? Which is the best one available in hyderabad?
  9. How to become an Air Port custom officer after completing B.Com?
  10. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  11. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  13. Best coaching center for civil services in Hyderabad?
  14. In which subject should I take coaching for State Commission Exams? Which are my optionals if I like Geology and Physics? Best coaching center in Andhra Pradesh or Hyderabad?
  15. List of best coaching classes for preparation of Civil Services exam in Jodhpur? -- [New]
  16. Which are the best 2 subjects in my Botany graduation to be chosen for Civil Services Exam?
  17. Which are the good subjects in BA to prepare for Civil Services Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which field should I select for my better career after scoring 62% in 12th?
22nd December 2011, 10:42 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumayyakaleem View Post
hi...........
I hv completed my B.Tech in ECE stream & woulg like to take coaching for civil services exam. ...can u plzzz let me know which subjects would be better for me to choose & which is the best coaching center for civil services exam in hyderabad
Civil services examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course form a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

So, If your Age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

General candidates will gets 4 attempts to cracked this examination. OBC Candidates will gets 7 Attempts and No limits for SC/ST Candidates.

The examination is Conducted in 2 stages :

>> Preliminary Examination
>> Main examination

Firstly, you have to cracked the Preliminary examination and there are 2 papers in this examination and both are of same marks and Duration.

If you cracked the Preliminary examination, then you are eligible for Main examination.

Main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the Optional subjects on the basis of Graduation, Here I am Providing you the List of Optional Subjects please check and choose accordingly.

Civil services Optional Subject List :
----------------------------

Best Coaching in Hyderabad :
----------------------

>> Gandhi IAS Study Circle
2nd floor,ABOVE ICICI DIRECT,OPP.AXIS BANK,S.R.NAGAR
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

>> ANALOG IAS INSTITUTE
House No: 1-2-288/32, 2nd Floor,Indira Park 'X' Road, Domalguda,Hyderabad
Hyderabad
22nd December 2011, 12:02 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?

The UPSC exams is conducting every year.The qualification is
1.Graduation or degree in any recognised university.
2.Minimum 60% aggregate is required an academics.
3.The age limit is 21-30 years.
There is age and marks limit for reservation candidates.
The subjects asked in exams are
1.Aptitude and Reasoning questions.
2.General awareness.
3.General english.
4.Questions from your branch subjects.
For notifications visit the website www.upsc.gov.in
22nd December 2011, 01:13 PM
prashant more

Civil services examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course form a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

So, If your Age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

General candidates will gets 4 attempts to cracked this examination. OBC Candidates will gets 7 Attempts and No limits for SC/ST Candidates.

The examination is Conducted in 2 stages :

>> Preliminary Examination
>> Main examination

Firstly, you have to cracked the Preliminary examination and there are 2 papers in this examination and both are of same marks and Duration.

If you cracked the Preliminary examination, then you are eligible for Main examination.

Main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the Optional subjects on the basis of Graduation, Here I am Providing you the List of Optional Subjects please check and choose accordingly.

Civil services Optional Subject List :
----------------------------

Best Coaching in Hyderabad :
----------------------

>> Gandhi IAS Study Circle
2nd floor,ABOVE ICICI DIRECT,OPP.AXIS BANK,S.R.NAGAR
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

>> ANALOG IAS INSTITUTE
House No: 1-2-288/32, 2nd Floor,Indira Park 'X' Road, Domalguda,Hyderabad
Hyderabad
22nd December 2011, 01:50 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear........
The Civil service exam syllabus according to which you have to study is below..........

The details of civil service exam are as follows..from where you can get details information about qualification , age limit & any more......

There are many coaching center in India in which you can take coaching ,

for more details you can visit website.......
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.............
26th June 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for civil service exams in delhi? what are the best optionals after doing b.tech in ECE?
8th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to be taken in class eleven on arts stream to be selected for IPS
8th July 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to be taken in class eleven for joining an IPS
28th January 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

hi.... I study now in B.E. My dream is ips officer. But i don't know how to prepar ,and which coaching is good in gujrat, and my stream is mechanical engineering so which subject i selected.........
17th October 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.A.LLB 4th yr, when and form which institute in kolkata can i start preparing. What subjects should i opt for.
23rd August 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name Dhananjay and i have done b.tech from information technology . I want civil prepation . What am i eligible for ias exam plz suggest me .
22nd September 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching center for civil service exam in Bhubaneswar? Please....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?