16th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Winter Internship in Nokia for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello
i am krishna gandhi, i am currently
doing B.Tech in computer sci engg..
can you please send me the like
of company like NOKIA for winter internship
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  2. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  6. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  7. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  8. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  9. Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?
  10. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  11. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Winter Internship in DRDO, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Companies in Delhi and Gurgaon for Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  14. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  16. How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur
  17. Winter internship for Civil engineering student?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
7th October 2017, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter Internship in Nokia for B.Tech(CSE) student?

First of all you have to fill up the training application form available at their official website and submit your resume. Now get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and mention all the details of your training. Now send the letter to the HR department of the company. If they allows you for the internship, then you have to appear for an interview after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?