11th October 2012, 11:46 AM
Krishna chetry

Required Qualification to join BBA in Distance Learning?

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION NEEDED TO JOIN BBA from distance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  2. Can I join regular MBA course being a candidate pursuing BBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college for distance BBA course for 40 years old candidate?
  6. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  9. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  10. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D In Computer Science Enginering? -- [New]
  11. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  12. Can I do B.Tech in open after degree in open university?
  13. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  14. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  15. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  16. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
  17. List of diploma courses through correspondence
  18. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
27th April 2013, 09:25 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required Qualification to join BBA in Distance Learning?

BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration Through Distance (Correspondence)
There are quite a number of prestigious institutions that offer BBA distance learning degree programs.

These distance learning courses are quite popular among working students as it provides them an opportunity to pursue their higher studies at their own convenience.

The undergraduate program in business administration is skillfully designed to provide basic management education to the students.

The course also helps the students acquire the entrepreneurship skills required for the smooth functioning of the organizations.

Moreover, the students also get a chance to learn a lot about the effective system of communication.

The comprehensive courses offered cover the various segments of this field of study like business organization and systems, management theory and practice, basic business statistics, communicating skills, marketing management, entrepreneurship and small business management, international business and new trends and financial management.

Eligibility criteria for BBA Distance Learning Degree Programs :-

The candidates who wish to build up their career in the field of business and commerce generally opt for the undergraduate programs offered in business administration.

Students who successfully qualify all the eligibility criteria specified by the institute get a chance to enroll in the program.

12th pass candidates who have scored a minimum percentage of 45% marks are eligible to apply for the course.

Admission to the undergraduate course in business administration generally depends on the rules and regulations specified by the institutes.

>> Benefits of Bachelor of Business Administration Distance Learning Degree Programs :-

1] Both government and private sector companies hire individuals with profound knowledge of business administration for various administrative functions in the companies.

2] Candidates are appointed for various managerial posts and the salary packages offered to them is quite decent.

3] If you have a degree in business administration, you can look for the job opportunities available in the areas of finance, marketing, sales, human resource and other segments of business administration.

>> BBA through distance is offered in the following Universities:

1] Alagappa University,

2] Annamalai University,

3] Institute of Correspondence Education University Of Madras,

4] Guru Jambheshwar University,

5] Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University,

6] Pondicherry University

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.................
4th March 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for bba corresponding course?
25th March 2015, 09:22 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

The eligibilty to join distance learning course in BBA and their details are as below:-
BBA means bachalor in bussiness administrations.
This course is of three years and one of the most famouse professional course among all.
The most important thing is that it is very much related with MBA course,and have vey much scopes in future.
BBA course has been divided into 6 samester.

Each samester is of six months,You can easily complete this course after 12th.
Those who have passed in 12th can get admissions in this course.
There will so many benefits for you if you are going for BBA before MBA,because MBA is a management course and in the same way BBA is also a managements course,

Some of the reputed college for the BBA distance learning course are listed as below--->>

BLB Institute of Financial Markets,Bundelkhand
Binary Institute of Management and Technology,Hyderabad
biztech management school,kolkatta
lovely professional university,jalandar
amity international business school,noida
Academy of Professional Excellence,Baroda
Vivekananda college of Arts and Science
Acharya Institute of Sciences,Banglore
Garden City College,Kolkata
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
Thakur College of Science & Women
Jai hind College
George College,Kolkata
bangalore city college,bangalore
institute of management study(imt),kolkatta
oxford educational institute ,bangalore
excel institute of management,delhi
Bangalore City College,Banglore
The Oxford Educational Institute ,Banglore

Hope my post is going to help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?