2nd September 2012, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?

I have complited my distance BBA.Right now i have plan for complete my MBA .Also im working with mcdonalds as an assistant restaurant manager .So which type of MBA will help me to count my experience + Education.
Also reply me which is best distance learning or regular.

23rd October 2012, 06:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?

The best options for you as a BBA qualified and working in Chain of Restaurants like McDonalds would be to pursue MBA in Hospitality, Operation or Sales and Marketing. You work experience would be an added advantage. It is always better to do regular courses but if you have financial strains or other problems then you can do a distance course as well. However, you must know that residential or regular degree certificates are given more priority than distance or correspondence.
2nd August 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM KARTHIK.I FINISHED B. COM C.S THIS YEAR 2013.NOW IAM WORKING TALLY ASSIS. ON ELECTROCOM ENTERPRISES.NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABT WHICH ONE IS BETTER COURSE FOR ME IN MBA.
4th June 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am pursuing bba from distance learning from university of Calicut from Abudhabi..i am actually from Hyderabad..can you suggest me the colleges where i will get admission..i want girls college..plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?