24th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?

I wanted to know abt the govt jobs available after b.tech(cs)
wht r the % requirment and wht exams r thr for it.
And wht salary package cn i gt in these govt jobs.

for comunicating easly i m giving my id

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?
  4. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  6. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?
  8. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. Best option between government job and private job?
  10. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
  11. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  12. Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?
  13. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  14. List of good government jobs for girls?
  15. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  17. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers? -- [New]
  18. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
1st November 2011, 09:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?

There are many government jobs, one can apply for after doing B.Tech in CS. For example you can apply to Centre for development of advanced computing or C-DAC. Also in nationalized banks, there are requirements of network engineers. Also vacancies for system administrators in many government offices are available. You will have to check for exam dates in employment newspapers. Salary varies from 15,000-25,000 PM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?