24th January 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to join Aerospace laboratory course?

What are the requirements to join a course in Aerospace Laboratories in my current location Bangalore,India

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  2. Can I go for M.Tech in aerospace after B.Tech in mechanical? -- [New]
  3. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  4. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  5. Requirements to join in Aerospace Engineering course? Marks required and the fee structure of it?
  6. Can I do Internship in ISRO being an Aerospace student? Requirements to apply?
  7. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  8. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  9. Does AIIMS offer Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course? Details, admission procedure, requirements and cutoff marks required in 12th to get admisson?
  10. How can I join diploma of sugar technology? I have completed a Sugar Laboratory Assistant
  11. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  12. How to join NASA after 12th?
  13. What are the requirements to have a laboratory in Histological Technologist?
  14. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  15. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  16. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Medical Laboratory Technology?
  17. What is the procedure to do 4 weeks internship programme in HAL, Bangalore?
  18. Can I expect a seat in Amrita after scoring 8354 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
25th April 2011, 02:37 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join Aerospace laboratory course?

The requirements to join a course in aerospace laboratories are as under-

1. You must be a Scientists in Group IV
2. Age- Below 45 years.

You can visit to www.nal.res.in for more information on application procedure and eligibility and terms and conditions of the recruitment.
29th February 2012, 10:38 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to join Aerospace laboratory course?

The requirements to join a course in aerospace laboratories are as under-

1. You must be a Scientists in Group IV
2. Age- Below 45 years.

You can visit to www.nal.res.in for more information on application procedure and eligibility and terms and conditions of the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?