22nd March 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?

I am a 10 th standard student studying in UAE.I am very much interested in aerospace engineering college.I heard that one should have a diploma inorder to join an aerospace engineering college [B Eng].is it right???

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  2. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  3. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  4. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to do Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  11. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join aerospace engineering after diploma in CS?
  13. Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering in government college after diploma in electronics engineering
  14. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  15. Eligibility for Aerospace Engineering from AMIE after completing diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  17. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  18. Procedure to join Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in EC?
30th April 2011, 11:49 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?

hi..
know that is absolutely wrong,
infact to be an good aerospace engineer you should do 12th and then engineering because its very important that for aerospace engineering your physics should be very strong along with mathematics which is not the case with diploma holders ,
also the best aerospace engineering courses are offered in the iits and to get there you have to do 12th class as diploma holders are not allowed to write iitjee exam
so who ever has told you the information he is absolutely wrong
30th April 2011, 11:55 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?

Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering
To be an aeronautical engineer one should have a graduate degree (B.E/B.Tech.) or at least a diploma in Aeronautics. The degree and postgraduate degree courses are offered by the engineering colleges and Institutes of Technology (IITs), and the diploma courses are available at polytechnics.

The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must also pass the qualifying exam JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT's.
It would be your choice whether you want to do diploma or BE in areonautical engineering.
4th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am going to finish my diploma in electricla in this year. But I am interested to do aeuronotical engineering. Is there any possibility to do
aeuronotical enigineering course ? Please reply sir.....
13th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

my son wants to do diploma in Aerospace /aeronautical .Can he do diploma than degree?
23rd June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

can we do the degree in aeronautical engineering after passing the diploma in machanical engineering
21st January 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i am in class10. i am interested in aeronautics, what should i do? class 12 or diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?