29th October 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do 4 weeks internship programme in HAL, Bangalore?

I am 2nd year electronic and telecommunication student .I want to do 4 weeks internship in HAL ,Bangalore to increase my knowledge and gain experience to develop my skills .Please tell me what is it's procedure? Can you please give me the steps which we have to follow?

30th October 2016, 11:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do 4 weeks internship programme in HAL, Bangalore?

HAL for Hindustan Aeronautical Limited, is a very well established organisation dealing in aerospace and defense field. You must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria like Indian Citizenship, no backlog in graduation exams, graduation degree from well recognized university etc. to get internship from HAL. You have to prepare a resume including all of your project details. Submit your application to the HR of respective laboratory. If they approve your application, then you can start 4 week internship in that particular laboratory.
31st October 2016, 01:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do 4 weeks internship programme in HAL, Bangalore?

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill in the application form online by visiting the official website of the organization mentioned above and after providing the required details, if you would have fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria, you will be allowed to get admission in the training process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?