15th August 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Requirements and procedure to join CDS?

I am a female candidate and I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics. Am I eligible to apply for CDS? If yes, then how can I apply? When to apply? Is there any application charges?

17th August 2019, 10:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to join CDS?

Yes, you can apply for the CDS examination. It is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in two stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You are eligible for selection in Indian Army, OTA and Air Force but not for Navy.

The age limit is 19-24 years.

There is no application fee for female candidates. You can get notification for upcoming CDS examination at www.upsc.gov.in.
17th August 2019, 10:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to join CDS?

CDS is Combined Defence Service. The examination is conducted twice in a year by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or in the final year of bachelor degree.

Examination is conducted in two stages.

Female candidates are eligible for recruitment in Indian Army and OTA. Girls are exempted from application fee for the examination.

Candidates can apply at official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?