14th August 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Lecturer post in department of CSE having completed M.Tech in Networking?

hi .... i have completed my mtech in networking .... am i eligible for lecturer post in the department of cse.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any college after completing B.E CSE?
  3. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  4. Am I eligible for the position of Polytechnic Lecturer in CSE having completed MCA?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  7. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  9. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  10. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  11. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  12. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders? -- [New]
  13. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  14. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  16. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  17. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?
17th October 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Lecturer post in department of CSE having completed M.Tech in Networking?

Yes you are eligible for the Lecture post after doing your Post graduation. This is if you secured 55% of marks in the post graduation level. You are eligible for attending the NET exam under the UGC scale. If you qualify in the written exam, you are eligible for applying for the lecture positions. You can get in to the post of lecturers in government colleges or universities under the UGC. You need to score 55% of marks in the post graduation level.
17th October 2011, 09:47 PM
blizard

Default Re: Am I eligible for Lecturer post in department of CSE having completed M.Tech in Networking?

Hello friend,
Of course you are eligible for lecturer post in CSE department after completing your M.Tech in networking background.
Then you will have to keep in touch with news paper in which adds will be published.
Otherwise you will have to send your CV to the colleges for lecturer post and they will let you know the interview date and time.

You can join then as a associate lecturer.
17th October 2011, 11:59 PM
g m bhagya

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1039711]hi .... i have completed my mtech in networking .... am i eligible for lecturer post in the department of cse.[/ yes you are eligible to become a lecture in engineering colleges being completed m'tech.All the best
18th October 2011, 01:30 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You are eligible to be a lecturer in the CSE department.

You had your M.Tech in networking.So please apply to different colleges and wait fir their call.

Hope you will get your call very early...
Best Of Luck
29th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

can any one provide me interview questions for lecturer in cs department in private engineering college
26th August 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

If I complete M.E in Embedded systems,am I eligible to join as lecturer in CSE dept? Or should I handle Electronics dept as lecturer?
28th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

You need to have following qualifications to apply for the post of lecturer.
i) You need to have a post graduate degree in the desired field.
ii) You must pass the UGC NET eaminations. The eligibility for appearing for NET exam is that you need to have a minimum 55% for Gen/OBC and 50%for SC/ST candidate in post graduate.
iii) There is no aeg bound for lecturer post.
iv) you need to have a PhD qualification to become lecturer in any university.
28th October 2012, 07:56 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Lecturer post in department of CSE having completed M.Tech in Networking?

You need to have following qualifications to apply for the post of lecturer.
i) You need to have a post graduate degree in the desired field.
ii) You must pass the UGC NET eaminations. The eligibility for appearing for NET exam is that you need to have a minimum 55% for Gen/OBC and 50%for SC/ST candidate in post graduate.
iii) There is no aeg bound for lecturer post.
iv) you need to have a PhD qualification to become lecturer in any university.
6th August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Lecturer post in department of CSE or in Extc having completed M.E in computer and Networking engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?