5th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I make my career in Networking after completing B.Tech?

sir i have completed my b-tech. in IT and want to make my carrier in networking.
please tell me the details about this

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make my career in Networking after completing B.Tech?
  2. How to make my career in networking? What are the steps to be followed?
  3. Important courses to learn in Networking field? Best Institutes offering these courses? How to make a good career in Networking?
  4. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  5. How to make a career in networking sector?
  6. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  7. Can i make a good career in Networking field under private sector? -- [New]
  8. Information about networking courses?
  9. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  10. Doing Computer Networking Engineering from NIIT : How to make a career in computer field of Navy?
  11. Courses available after completing B.Tech CSC in Hardware and Networking?
  12. Is it a right choice for me to make career in Networking having completed BE in CSE?
  13. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  14. Can I do B.Tech after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Short term course after btech, which one to do? .NET or Networking?
  16. Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?
  17. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  18. List institutes in Bangalore for doing Networking internship?
4th November 2011, 06:13 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: How can I make my career in Networking after completing B.Tech?

its very simple,just go for CCNA IN HARDWARE NETWORKING
6th November 2011, 01:28 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

IT is already a network related branch, so you are already in the networking field.

Now if you want to gain expertise in this, maybe you should go for the M Tech in IT.
Or if you want to work , then NIIT offers 6 months speed programs and job oriented courses. Choose any one of them, and do it. It would help you establish yourself in the networking field.
13th December 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what will be the good carrier or experts in networking in future? and tell the difference between networking and hardware..some confusion
27th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer engineer,i need to become good networking professional,give me a good path?
27th January 2012, 07:54 PM
anlakshmi

Scope of this networking subject is much wide in the present era. As IT sector has more demand for software engineer and software developer.

Those candidates who completed the bachelor degree in Information Technology can have excellent opportunities in the higher specialization field. Those who have Master of Business Administration can attain both technical as well as abroad offering Master degree programmes.
28th January 2012, 12:42 AM
PRADIP PAUL

if you are a student of IT then ofcourse you do job of networking in industry.if you donot a student of IT then you can join any network related course.
18th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir presently i working in wipro infotech as networking l1 means transmission engineer how can i go to l2 l3 level of routing and switching.
24th January 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi network experts,

I am pursuing my software career without any improvement.i finished my btech in 2008.still now i unable to survive in software field.i decided to go for networking course.can u give me advice to join any good institution for learning cisco,redhat,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?