3rd July 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. now I want to go to b.sc so for going do I have to clear 12 or I can get admission on my diploma basis ?
and by completing b.sc also on comparison of my diploma and b.sc courses can I get jobs ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. How to take admission into BSc physics after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  7. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech aeronautical after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  13. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  18. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
5th July 2015, 09:55 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. now I want to go to b.sc so for going do I have to clear 12 or I can get admission on my diploma basis ?
and by completing b.sc also on comparison of my diploma and b.sc courses can I get jobs ?

It seems that after 10th you have opted for Diploma course. So, it is kind of lateral entry which you will be doing if you chose to enter into Engineering Sector but for the B.Sc you need to complete 12th and hen you have to enter into it you can not make a lateral Entry in the B.Sc
11th June 2016, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Can I get admission in B.A. from IGNOU after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.?
18th July 2018, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i submit higher secondary in science and diploma in mechanical engineering certificate during admission procedure for ug courses b.sc. in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?