28th August 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the right line in the field of Master in Business Economics and PGDCA? Is there any scope in Shimla(Himachal Pradhesh)?

I have done master in business economics and P.G.D.CA.Plz suggest me right line in this field.Is their any scope in shimla(himachal pradesh).

16th June 2011, 02:53 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Which is the right line in the field of Master in Business Economics and PGDCA? Is there any scope in Shimla(Himachal Pradhesh)?

yes it has scope everywhere.
18th June 2011, 06:36 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which is the right line in the field of Master in Business Economics and PGDCA? Is there any scope in Shimla(Himachal Pradhesh)?

you do the MBA and if your aim is to study abroad to i write the entance exam coducteing by the foreign universities..
21st May 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the right line in the field of Master in Business Economics and PGDCA? Is there any scope in Shimla(Himachal Pradhesh)?

i have done m.com .What should i do next?
18th July 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student i want job in shimla which field is most developed in shimla and career scope in shimla??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?