1st April 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for me doing MBA OR ME after BE?

I am doing my BE in EEE (3rd year).i have arrears .i wish in doing MBA .what MBA of either practical or theoritcal? i am not good at maths .SO .W ill MBA in HR suits me?plzzzzzz help me confused about future.

thanks in advance

15th April 2014, 12:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better for me doing MBA OR ME after BE?

You have considered that you are student of BE and also you mentioned that you have confusion what you will do. You have confusion about between two course are like ME or MBA. Now I am clearing about your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question.

Now a days every field have much more scope and also every field have lots of job opportunities and also every field have high salaried job opportunities. But my suggestion is for you that make a profession which field you have interested so that your work will be reliable and life goes smoothly and happily without any problems.

If you have interested in lectureship line then my suggestion is for you that you should do ME so that you will go for lectureship line. Lectureship line is the most respective line in this world for ever. If you have interested in management line then you should take admission for MBA. In management line their are lots of job opportunities are their many companies are in India which offers high salaried to the candidates who has done their MBA ( master in business administration) as their master degree so choice is yours. But my suggestion is only for you that make that profession in which field you have interest.
20th February 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I'm a graduate of BE ECE. I like teaching profession.. Now I'm confused to take ME or MBA.. Suggest me an idea
13th September 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I am BE (CSE) Graduate, but i am working in HR field now i feel go to higher studies so which is better kindly advice to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?