29th October 2011, 10:59 PM
Paulson paul

Procedure to join Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in EC?

What is the procedure to join aerospace angg after campleting diploma in EC

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in EC?
  2. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed to join CBI after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  13. What is the procedure to join ISRO or NASA?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  15. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  16. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  18. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
5th December 2011, 07:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in EC?

Hello Friend,
Diploma in EC is not enough for you to join.The minimum eligibility to join Aerospace Engineering is +2 with science stream (PCM) and then get admission in universities which offer B.Tech and higher course in Avionics & Aerospace engineering . To take admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by IIST you have to appear for the IIST Admission Test.Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology offers undergraduate course. The eligibility criteria for appearing for the test to seek admission in IIST is minimum 70% marks in +2 examinations with science as your subject. relaxation of 10% is their for reserved candidates. For more information you can log onto www.iist.ac.in

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?