11th October 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Role of sales executive in LIC or other company?

what role of sales executive in LIC or other company...could u please tell me the rold

4th December 2011, 08:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Role of sales executive in LIC or other company?

Hello Friend,
The role of a sales executives in any insurance company is to sell insurance policies. The role is decided at the time of recruitment, either they are provided with databases in order to sell or they have to use their own database. They get a fixed salary every month and incentive on achievement of certain targets. Please bear in mind that it is advisable to be a sales executive if database is provided by the company, for example insurance companies have tie up with banks or big corporates where a executive is placed. But if you are asked to sell from your database then its better you complete the IRDA Certification from any company of your choice and sell policies, as, an executive you wont be earning renewal commission whereas if you are IRDA certified then you will be earning renewals too with the first year commission.

Regards
1st July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

what kinds of question ask in sales executive interview
13th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between lic agents and lic direct sales executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?