15th June 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue the same Sales Executive job or start my career again in my studied field?

Hi

I am Shan, I completed MSc Electronics in 2008. I work in the same electronics field 1 year. But the salary was too low. Due to same financial problems i changed my field to sales. Now i'm working in a private bank as a sales executive since last 3 years.
Now i want change my Designation. What is your opinion? May i continue the same sales field or start my career again in my studied field? So can you guide me?

8th October 2015, 12:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I continue the same Sales Executive job or start my career again in my studied field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I am Shan, I completed MSc Electronics in 2008. I work in the same electronics field 1 year. But the salary was too low. Due to same financial problems i changed my field to sales. Now i'm working in a private bank as a sales executive since last 3 years.
Now i want change my Designation. What is your opinion? May i continue the same sales field or start my career again in my studied field? So can you guide me?
It is always good to build on a foundation which is already laid.
Being Electronics professional it is normally good to pursue a career in electronics. This will help you be a better professional. You can do a lot of improvements on your work and gain recognition. The value will increase with your experience. That is, the more the number of years you have put in the better will be your position. You should start looking for organisations that pay well. This is the traditional approach to life.
However a marketing position in a private bank can be very rewarding financially and can take you to higher positions if you are smart and aggressive. This is the approach that all youngsters now follow.
You have to take a call between electronics and money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?