25th April 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between BCA and BBA?

i want to choose course between bca or bba for my future life

20th May 2013, 11:14 PM
gpraveen12345

Default Re: What should I choose between BCA and BBA?

Hi, Friend
you can choose the Bachelor of Computer Application if you want to become a good software engineer your good at Coding Development you can choose BCA
if you want become a good manager you can choose Bachelor of bushiness Administration it will help you to become a good business manager
All the Best my friend
26th May 2013, 04:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can select BBA or BCA according to your interest. BCA course is related to computers, software, networking, and so on. You can work in the role of programmer, software analyst, or software administrator. BBA on the other hand is related to business management, administration, financial management, etc. After completion of the course, you can find opportunities in the role of Administrative Assistant, Business Development Executive, or sales manager.
26th May 2013, 05:05 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

Both BCA and BBA are very good courses. both BBA and BCA have very good scope in the market but both BBA and BCA have different scope.

Bachelor of computer application is for those students which are intrested in computer application and wants to make his career in computer field. if you have Maths in 12th then you can apply for BCA admission.

Some universities have entrance exam for BCA course but some universities accepts direct admission in BCA on merit basis. you have to choose college in which you want to take admission if there is any entrance exam then you have to apply for entrance exam if there is not any entrance exam then you have to fill form in the college after this college provide cut of list if you clear cut of list then you can take admission in NBA course.

BBA course is for those students which are intrested in Administration field. BBA is also a very good course. admission procedure is same for both BBA and BCA courses. you have to choose course according to your intrest both courses are very good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?