10th July 2018, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Salary package for MPharma(Pharmacology) candidate in Government and Private hospitals?

Dear friends, I am doing MPharma in Pharmacology. I just want to know that if I posted in a Government Hospitals then what salary I will get? Please tell e about the salary in Private Hospitals as well. Thank you!

12th July 2018, 03:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package for MPharma(Pharmacology) candidate in Government and Private hospitals?

Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacology is a 2 years post graduation level degree.

After completing this course you can get different type of jobs in different sectors like Pharmacologist, biomedical scientist, clinical research associate, analytical chemist, healthcare scientist, clinical biochemistry, immunology and etc.,

The basic salary given for the freshers will vary around INR 3 - 10 Lakhs per annum.
Based on the company, your performance in the exam and experience your salary will increase.
12th July 2018, 09:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package for MPharma(Pharmacology) candidate in Government and Private hospitals?

Salaries after M Pharma in Government Organisation:-

Government employees will fall into different pay scales depending on the job profile. They would typically fall in the range Rs. 8000 - 25000 a month along with the other benefits.

Salaries after M Pharmacy in private Institutions :-

Those who have a doctorate in this subject can play senior roles in research industry and can earn up to Rs. 50,000 and more a month. Some firms also pay Rs. 1 lakh to people with the right qualification and experience.

Research Scientist will have a monthly income of Rs. 10,000 - 40,000 .

Medical Representative will get around Rs. 5,000 - 10,000 a month and Hospital Pharmacists will get Rs. 3,000 - 5,000 a month.
14th July 2018, 07:47 PM
yadavnav21

Hello dear the salary pacakage near 20 to 40 thousand in india if u go in abroad u get good pacakage of 2 to 3 lac detail in india as given below:-

Starting salary is 25 thousand per month to 40 thousand per month, Depending on reputation of M. pharmacy institute and company. High salaries of 30 to 40 thousand are generally offered to students of top institutes during campus placement.
So go abroad nd enjoy a good pacakge of near 2 to 4 lac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?