24th January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What salary package i can get in private banks on the basis of B.Com qualification?

I want to join in banking sector. I am in b.com 2nd year and about to complete the course. Can you please guide me what salary package i can get in private banks?

24th January 2016, 10:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What salary package i can get in private banks on the basis of B.Com qualification?

The salary package depends on the post in which you are recruited. If you are recruited for clerical post the salary package is usually 2.2 - 2.5 lakhs per annum initially. If you are recruited for PO post then the salary package is usually 2.8-3.5 lakhs per annum. However, the salary package during training period will be lower than the salary package. Apart from these, there are extra emoluments given by banks from time to time.
25th January 2016, 06:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What salary package i can get in private banks on the basis of B.Com qualification?

As per my point of view and knowledge the salary package for B.com graduates depends on the job profile and experience. As you are a graduate fresher so your salary package will be minimum such as for clerical post you will be getting 15000 to 18000 per month, to manager 25000 to 35000, to accountant it can vary from 20000 to 40000.
As you are B.com graduate hence, you can appear in the entrance test for direct jobs in banks.

Clerical
PO
CA
etc.
25th January 2016, 07:30 PM
january2016

If you want to go into any of the banking sector then i will suggest you to start preparing for different banks entrance exam. Because it takes a lot of effort to crack the banks entrance exam especially Bank PO exam.

So, i will suggest you to prepare for the bank entrance exam along-with your course completion. This will help you to manage time and money at the ame time.

If you got placed in the SBI then you will be given 42,000/month during the training period.
And if you are placed in any of the Private bank then your salary will be according to the policy of the private bank only.
25th January 2016, 11:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join in banking sector. I am in b.com 2nd year and about to complete the course. Can you please guide me what salary package i can get in private banks?
If the aspirant selected in a private bank, the salary will be around Rs 18,500 to 25,000 per month. It is only an approximate figure. The salary for other posts may change from one bank to the other. The salary will differ from experience. The salary will differ from the post one holds also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?