12th March 2010, 03:56 PM
Astha Sinha

Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?

I want to know the sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India. Also get me inform that which institutions take entrance exams, what is there cut off marks and in which institutions there is merit basis. From where can we get the forms of entrance exams. What are the minimum requirements for getting admissions in the colleges? What are the career opportunities related to commerce? What are the courses other than b.com in commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for B.Com(Hons)? Which institutions organize entrance exam for this course? What is the cutoff marks? Minimum requirements for admission in the college? Career opportunities related to commerce?
  2. Colleges for MD course in India? Entrance exam dates and forms?
  3. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  4. What is the starting date of the exam of BSc IT?
  5. MD course after BAMS, dates of MD entrance exams and issue forms of various universities in India?
  6. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms?
  7. List of entrance exams and their dates of examination for medical seats in India?
  8. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  9. Entrance exams of different fine art colleges across India and their forms dates?
  10. M.Com. entrance exam delhi university forms dates and syllabus
  11. Names of top m.pharm colleges in india? entrance tests and dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of Law entrance exams of India? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with Arts stream -- [New]
  14. Dates of MBA entrance exams and process of submission of forms?
  15. Career options for sociology post graduates in India?
  16. Tentative dates of various engineering entrance exams of reputed engineering institutes in India?
  17. When does the online form sale for engineering start?
  18. How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?
20th March 2010, 12:14 AM
your1dost

Default Re: Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?

i can tell you about jamia millia islamia and aligarh muslim university , there forms are out now you can check on their websites.
20th March 2010, 01:23 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?

the dates are not announced yet you need to wait till the colleges release the notifications keep updating yourself by visiting here
24th March 2010, 05:32 AM
upbeusre

Whether Punjab University, Chandigarh has a B.Com. ourse?
29th March 2010, 02:42 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
the many college which take the admission for this course,
so mention the name of the college then after i can reply you better.
o k
good luck
1st April 2010, 07:47 PM
Astha Sinha

hi friend, thanks.
i want to know about entrance forms & entrance exam dates of delhi university, delhi college of arts and commerce, H.R college of commerce & economics, mumbai university.
15th April 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about entrance forms & entrance exam dates of delhi university, delhi college of arts and commerce, H.R college of commerce & economics, mumbai university.
ant to k
25th April 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know that which of the colleges in D.U take entrance test for bcom(hons)/ eco(hons)
/eng(hons)
30th April 2010, 08:23 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend,
o k
good luck
2nd May 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when the entrance exam of b.com honor
23rd May 2010, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

when d forms will be out for all the colleges in chandigarh for bcom
28th May 2010, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

WEN D FORMS WILL BE OUT FOR BCOM FOR ALL COLLEGES IN CHANDIGARH
28th May 2010, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

wat is d last date 2 submit form?
31st May 2010, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m mayank,
cn i know the name of the colleges that have entrance exams for b.com in delhi???
4th June 2010, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i like to take admission at jaipuria college for b com hons 3yrs degree course plz advice for form submission online
10th June 2010, 01:07 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

the forms release are now released mostly .

u can visit the respective colleges to seek for the admission .

you can also contact the admin. of various colleges .

the web allocations can be found on internet.

best of luck .....!!!
10th June 2010, 01:09 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

the date of forms release vary from college to college but most colleges release forms in the month of may n june so now you can look for the admission.
10th June 2010, 01:12 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,
as your question is not precise so i can give you an average idea .

many good college offer this course as well including some high names such as pec , iim's and many more ,

most of the entrances are now over .
10th June 2010, 01:14 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

but you can seek for an admission through your 12th marks if you scored more than 80% in it as most delhi colleges has that criteria .

you can also go through some websites of these colleges to get some more info about their admission procedures as they will provide much more ..
10th June 2010, 01:16 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

and also ,
The sales manager job description is a common request at www.salescareersonline.com.

Typically, sales managers direct a company's sales program.

They assign sales territories, set goals, and establish training programs for their sales representatives.

Sales managers may also advise their sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance, achieve goals and obtain expected quotas.
10th June 2010, 01:18 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

The following are 7 essential elements which should be included in the job description:

1. Job Title

2. Department (division, location, etc.)

3. Reports to (title of superior, location, describe management structure)

4. Job Objective (no longer than three to four sentences)

5. Responsibilities and Accountabilities (principal duties, continuing responsibilities, and accountability)

6. Relationships and Roles (internal / external cooperation)
7. Job Specifications (necessary skills and experience required)

Writing a good sales manager job description is extremely important.

Every sales manager should have a job description, and it should be in writing.

The job description needs to communicate clearly and concisely what responsibilities and tasks the job entails and to indicate, as well, the key qualifications of the job.
10th June 2010, 01:23 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Creating a job description is essential to the recruitment process as it helps clarify who is responsible for what within the company and helps the jobholder understand the responsibilities of the position.

The process of writing a sales manager job description is actually quite easy and straight-forward.

best of luck ...!!!
|satish|
16th January 2011, 03:22 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello Dear,
Please wait till the notifications are announced.....normally in MAY.
7th April 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

when will the forms of b.com(hons) and eng(hons) out in delhi university...?
17th April 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me about which college can take entrance of b.com in delhi
1st May 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

if there is any entrance exam for b.com (hons.)?
2nd May 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me about when will be the forms of b.com(hons) out in kanpur and lucknow university?
30th May 2011, 08:57 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1st June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the current cut off or merits for bcom in aligarh muslim university.
8th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanda View Post
hi friend,
o k
good luck
gcg colege of chandigarh in sector 11 and sector 42
27th April 2012, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanda View Post
hi friend,
o k
good luck
i want to know the date about delhi university
8th May 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam ,
myself mayank mahajan
sir i want to know when wiill the sale for du forms start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?