14th June 2012, 09:37 PM
chandni r shah

When does the online form sale for engineering start?

when will the online form for engineering start?....please provide to me the date

3rd October 2012, 08:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When does the online form sale for engineering start?

To know about the online procurement of forms for engineering, you will have to mention the name of the college/university in which you want to apply for admission. The institutions have different dates for the release of forms for Diploma/Undergraduate/post graduate programs. You haven't mentioned the degree program you want to pursue, neither the name of the institution.

Hence, in the absence of such vital information, it is not possible to provide the dates on self assumptions.

However, i would advice you to check the official website of the institution/university where you want to apply for admission or contact the admission department of the institution/university, you will get precise information regarding the release date or when shall they post the forms for download.
3rd October 2012, 08:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When does the online form sale for engineering start?

To know about the online procurement of forms for engineering, you will have to mention the name of the college/university in which you want to apply for admission. The institutions have different dates for the release of forms for Diploma/Undergraduate/post graduate programs. You haven't mentioned the degree program you want to pursue, neither the name of the institution.

Hence, in the absence of such vital information, it is not possible to provide the dates on self assumptions.

However, i would advice you to check the official website of the institution/university where you want to apply for admission or contact the admission department of the institution/university, you will get precise information regarding the release date or when shall they post the forms for download.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?