21st February 2012, 07:25 PM
anishpuchki

Will I get a good job after passing B.E with 65% in ECE and with 6 backlogs?

If i pass B.E with 65% in e.c.e and with 6 cleared backlog in first attempt,shall i get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  2. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  3. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  4. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a job after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  8. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year?
  9. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  11. Can I get a good job in good MNC companies if I clear all my 11 backlogs in the final year? How can I start applying for a job?
  12. Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for a job after having 15 backlogs in ECE?
  15. Which should I do for a better job after passing ECE?
  16. Can I get a good job after passing 12th with less than 60% in ECE branch
  17. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  18. Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?
29th April 2012, 09:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job after passing B.E with 65% in ECE and with 6 backlogs?

You can definitely expect a good job after clearing your backlog. 65% marks in B.E is enough to obtain a better job, in governmental or private organizations. Companies like Accenture, Infosys, etc often recruit candidates with 60% marks. Other than this, you can find job openings in ECIL, ONGC, NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, BEL, etc. Railways, Banks, Defense, Telecom, etc are other sectors where you can find jobs.
8th May 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good job after passing B.E with 65% in ECE and with 6 backlogs?

i completed b.tech with 65% in E.C.E, to which companies i can apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?