1st May 2010, 11:05 PM
shif

Sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University, Patiala?

can i know if there are some sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University, Patiala.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  2. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  3. Date of Thapar M.Tech entrance exam? When is the form available? Are there any scholarships? Syllabus of computer science?
  4. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  5. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  6. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the date to apply for LEET?
  9. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab? -- [New]
  10. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  11. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  12. IITH PHD Computer Science entrance exam sample papers
  13. Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?
  14. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  15. Sample papers of BITS M.Tech entrance test?
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  17. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  18. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
5th May 2010, 02:33 PM
brrrravi

Smile Re: Sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University, Patiala?

hi, friend you can download sample papers from the below link:
http://www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/m-/m-tech-cse-entrance-exam-sample-papers-for-thapar/
go throgh this link and get papers fo m.tech in thapar uni.
good luck...
6th May 2010, 12:04 AM
tanmaybartarya1208

Default Re: Sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University, Patiala?

There are no official sample papers released by the university and if you try to download it from somewhere you will only get sponsored links which are useless. The best way is to study and hope for the best.
6th May 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University, Patiala?

Thanks for ur help but this is a paid site..!
6th May 2010, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can any send me VIT modal Papers for M.Tech entrance test?
12th May 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

can i hav some model test papers for Punjab University,Chandigarh for M.Tech Entrance test 2010??if sombody hav any type of help
please help me out.
13th May 2010, 10:32 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry friend there are no such papers available for download for this university.........you have to study according to the syllabus provided by the exam authority.......prepare well for the exam.......

all the best
18th May 2010, 11:05 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Really sorry but i dont think there are any papers available related to that. But i recommend you to practice the normal books according to the syllabus provided.

Or you can also try asking the seniors of Thapar university if possible to know about the type of questions they set

Cheers
23rd May 2010, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get sample paper of ece m.tech trhapar
27th May 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to get sample papers of M.TECH pondicherry university free download
3rd June 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Please provide us some sample papers, so that we got some idea about the paper and prepared well for the exam
Please suggest some sites for online practicing of M.Tech(CSE) papers
8th June 2010, 12:13 PM
baweja.sakshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrrravi View Post
hi, friend you can download sample papers from the below link:
http://www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/m-/m-tech-cse-entrance-exam-sample-papers-for-thapar/
go throgh this link and get papers fo m.tech in thapar uni.
good luck...

sorry frnd, papers cant b downloaded frm d above link..
11th June 2010, 01:07 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,
there are no papers available at the website that could me searched at maximum and also i don't have them in my pc but i can provide you the names of some books which might help you .
1. arihant publications viteee
2. max ford publications

and most of the books available in market provides a good idea about the upcoming papers .

feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts

regards
~satish
15th June 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by jiit noida PGET
24th June 2010, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i want to m tech entrance exam 2010 result of thapar university
30th June 2010, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

plz can any one give me the m.tech sample paper of the various universities related to cse
2nd July 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can anybody send me M.tech and Ph.D entrance test papers conducted by Pondicherry Central University.If anybody has please forward to [email protected].
thanks a lot!
8th July 2010, 01:36 PM
arabinda1973

can anybody send me M.tech and Ph.D entrance test papers conducted by Berhampur University.If anybody has please forward to [email protected].
thanks a lot!
17th August 2010, 07:47 PM
neha ta

heyyyy plzzzif nybody can send me M.TECH entrance sample papers of banasthali univrsity/./.
18th August 2010, 11:23 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You an download the sample papers for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University from the website mentioned below:

http://www.pdfqueen.com

So login to the website and get all the pepers you need ,All the best......
6th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i went M.tech

(cs) quetions paper of GBTU NOIDA
9th April 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i want samples paper for m tech for cse of various universities like banasthali,vit,thapad,bits pilani,delhi university
16th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I would be highly grateful if anyone would send me some sample paers for MTech in computer science in NIT Agartala...

Thanks... JYOTISMITA ([email protected])
30th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about m.tech
12th October 2011, 11:54 PM
gaurankita444

can u pls send me sample paper for m.tech computers gate entrance exam at [email protected]
19th October 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I need sample m.tech entrance question for distributed computing system
24th October 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i want some sample papers for mtech entrance exam.can any body send me in my mail id
[email protected]
27th April 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SOME SAMPLE PAPER FOR MTECH ENTRANCE EXAM .
PLEASE SEND ME INFORTION ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
30th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds,
plzzz can anyone send me sample papers of mtech enterence test for computer science for thapar university as i am unable to download it from the suggested site pdfqueen.com . so if anyone can download it or if anyone has those sample papers please frwd me to my mail id i.e [email protected].
thanku
30th May 2012, 09:05 PM
ridhima9000

hello frnds,
I want some sample papers for the mtech enterence test in computer science for thapar university. I am unable to download it from the suggested site pdfqueen.com. so if anybody has those sample papers plzz mail b me at [email protected]
thanku
30th May 2012, 09:06 PM
ridhima9000

Post Re: Sample papers available for the M.tech entrance exam for Computer science conducted by Thapar University, Patiala?

hello frnds,
I want some sample papers for the mtech enterence test in computer science for thapar university. I am unable to download it from the suggested site pdfqueen.com. so if anybody has those sample papers plzz mail b me at [email protected]
thanku
12th June 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I want some sample papers for the mtech entrance test in cse department for punjabi university. if anyone has those sample papers please forward me to my mail id i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?