1st April 2011, 12:01 AM
itzchandan

Date of Thapar M.Tech entrance exam? When is the form available? Are there any scholarships? Syllabus of computer science?

Hi.Plz let me knw the dates when Thapar.. M.tech entrance exam is conducted. ..when will the forms be available...are there any scholarships there...how many seats are there and also let me knw the syallabus of computer science for entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  4. How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  5. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  6. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  7. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  8. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper
  9. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  10. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  14. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  15. Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?
  16. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college?
  17. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
5th September 2011, 12:12 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Date of Thapar M.Tech entrance exam? When is the form available? Are there any scholarships? Syllabus of computer science?

Sir, all the details related to m.tech entrance exam like councelling,syllabus, registration, date of exams are available at the official website of thapar university .

http://www.thapar.edu/m.tech_entrance.

Gud luck
regards.
10th June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Thapar M.Tech entrance exam? When is the form available? Are there any scholarships? Syllabus of computer science?

hello....plz tell me the enterance sample paper of thapar university mtech ece
13th June 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

how to get sample paper fro thaper university m.tech enterance in ece.....plz help me out....reply on [email protected]
31st March 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for entrance test for m tech in civil department & scholarship for sc category student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?