30th July 2010, 11:54 AM
parveenpalak

How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?

i need previous years entrance test sample papers of punjabi university patiala
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  2. How may I get previous year papers of medical entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  4. Previous years question papers of M.Tech entrane exam of CSE Trade, Punjabi University Patiala?
  5. What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?
  6. When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?
  7. Previous year question papers for MA (English) of Punjabi University Patiala -- [New]
  8. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  9. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  10. How may I get the previous year question papers of Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Ed final year exam?
  11. Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  12. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  13. What is the syllabus for M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?
  16. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  17. What is the date of M.Tech entrance test held by Punjabi University Patiala?
  18. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2012, 06:22 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Procedure to get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala.

To get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university go to the official website of Punjabi University i.e, www.pu.in and register there to get pevious years question papers. Then choose your previous year entrance test papers and download it.
22nd May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?

Please provide entance test previous year question paper for b.com
14th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?

I need question paper of phd punjabi entrance 2017 of punjabi university patiala
26th May 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I want mcom entrance test syllabus or last year sample paper. Where can i find it?
28th June 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Political science m.phil entrance exam question papers
3rd July 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get previous year question paper of PhD botany of punjab University patiala
11th April 2020, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for msc mathematic with computing entrance for punjabi university patiala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?