6th June 2012, 08:25 PM
MR RAO

Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical

Dear sir will you send me sample papers of preparation of leet haryana i am pursuing diploma from mechanical please send me procedure of leet also..

13th December 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical

Dear Sir,
I am currently pursuing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, final year from Nilokheri Polytechnic. I am preparing for B.Tech and i would require sample papers for LEET entrance exam. I will be really thankfull if you can provide me with the sample papers and further guidances on LEET.

Below mentioned is my E-mail address if you can reply to me on the same

[email protected]

Regards,
Maanav Bubber
29th April 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical

Dear sir
Please send me the syllabus of leet punjab
24th February 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous 10 years question paper of haryana leet exam my email id is [email protected]
23rd May 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, Recently i am given my exam in D. M. E from jayaram college and i want to give leet exam so u can provide me sample paper.
And, i also want to know about, is leet is based on merit and can i get concession in fees structure.

My emai= [email protected]
My ph 6200122825
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?