30th April 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Physics) admission in Punjabi University with 81% marks in 12th Medical?

Hello, I have completed my 12th with Medical by securing 81% marks and now I am preparing additional exam of Maths in this year. So can I get admission in BSc Honors in Physics in Punjabi University? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student?
  3. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  4. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?
  5. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  6. How to take admission in BA.LLB in Punjab University? Am I eligible for admission in Law? I have completed 12th with 70% in science stream
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Punjabi University, Patiala with 94% in 12th PSEB?
  8. Am I eligible for MA Punjabi after completing BA with 50% marks?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech at Punjabi university?
  10. How can I get admission in PU for pursuing M.SC Maths after completing BA from Punjabi University?
  11. Admission in Punjabi University with 70% in 12th NIOS Commerce?
  12. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  13. How to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab University? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  14. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  16. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  17. How can I get admission in Punjabi University in the field of B.tech after scoring 86 marks?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com from Punjabi University after passing 12th with maths and Economics
23rd May 2018, 04:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Physics) admission in Punjabi University with 81% marks in 12th Medical?

Yes, you can get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in physics Hons.

The basic eligibility required is a 10+2 in medical/ non medical with 50% from any recognised board.

Since you have studied 12th class in medical with 81% you’ll be eligible for getting admission in Punjab university.

The admission will be given based on the entrance exam results.
You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the details and submit. Attend the entrance exam and qualify it in merit to get admission in Punjab University.

For more detailed information you can visit the official website of Punjab University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?