3rd January 2013, 12:39 PM
avinash pogaku

What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Executive Trainee(E&M) in SCCL

please tell me details about exam pattern and syllabus for JUNIOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEE(E&M) in SCCL and also about Interview.
Thankyou.

7th January 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Executive Trainee(E&M) in SCCL

Hi sir dis is syamlal i applid for exicuitive trainee (E&M),I want to syllabus,and exam patturn so could plz plz plz send to dettails in my email id plz send sir...id:[email protected]
24th January 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Executive Trainee(E&M) in SCCL

hi sir this is chandra sekhar. i applied for jr executive trainee(E&M).
i don't know the syllabus of this exam.
please send syllabus and exam patern please sir...
my email id is [email protected]
thank you sir
31st January 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hi sir this is sambasiva rao.i applied for JET(E&W).Please send syllabus &exam patern please sir... my email id. [email protected]
1st February 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir. i applied for jr executive carde(E&M).
i don't know the syllabus of this exam. please send syllabus and exam patern please sir.
my email id -
[email protected]
thankyou sir
13th February 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi,this is santhosh.i want to know what is the syllabus and exam pattern of sccl jet(E&M)2013
15th February 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam pattern and syllabus for junior Executive Trainee(E&M) in SCCL?
14th March 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir this is shiva. I applied for JET please send me the syllabus and exam pattern sir
this is my mail id ([email protected])
9th April 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is praveen,i applied for JET(ELECTRICAL),please send me the syllabus and exam pattern.
my mail id ([email protected])
30th April 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hi. sir. please give me jet(electrical) exam pattern sir. iam rajkumar. email [email protected]. send me sir
17th May 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hi. sir. please give me jet(electrical) exam pattern sir. iam venkateh. email: [email protected]. send me sir
26th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected officials,
My name is Krishnamohan.Pydimarri.Recently i have completed my B.E(MECH).i want to apply for JET(E&M).kindly explain me the pattern of question paper and regarding the syllabus.Till vii sem my aggregate in 7.43(CGPA).
28th July 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir plz send the syllabus for junior assistant in grade || post

Nagaraju
29th July 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir plz send me the syllabus for the junior executive trainee(E&M) in sccl
6th August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hai sir this is usha,i applied for jr.asst job ,i don't know the syllabus of this exam. please send syllabus to my email :[email protected]
28th August 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hi sir iam narsingnaik.I applied for the job jr excutive trainee.i don't know about the syllabus,exam pattern and alos previous question papers with answers my mail id is [email protected]
12th May 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir when the singareni jet notifications will going to release is there any idea
11th June 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir

Sanjeev here , I am planning to prepare for JET (E&M) could you please help me to know the syllabus and previous question papers . Actually I had completed B-Tech (Mechanical) in 2012 with 78% 'and I have 2 years of Experience . Right now I am planning to crack this Exam could you help me to find the right way..............

Best Regards
SANJEEV
Email: [email protected]
Ph no; 91-9657575699 , 91-9703263036
3rd February 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir plz send the syllabus for junior assistant in electrical engineer.

Email Id : [email protected]
7th February 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

sir this is srinivas.d , i had completed my graduate , i am applying jr assistnt post in sccl i dont know that syllabus pls send me if u know........
13th February 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me details about exam pattern and syllabus for JUNIOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEE(E&M) in SCCL and also about Interv
23rd February 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR,

I am Bhagirathraj can you please provide information of Writen Exame and Syllabus for JUNIOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEE. my mail ID: [email protected]
24th February 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
My name is naresh i applied for mangemant traning (E&M) sccl
Can you send exam syllbus and pattren please ! This is my mail id
Could u please send this email id
24th February 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR,

I am MAHESH.K, i applied for MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(E&M).
Sir, i don't know the syllabus for written exam and i don't know about interview also.could you please provide me the information to my email id: [email protected]
27th February 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

HI sir

iam venkatesh iapplied for post management trainee(E&M) .

Sir I don't know the syllabus for the written exam and I don't know interview also .could you please provide
me the informations to my email I . [email protected]
28th February 2015, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
this is praveen i applied for management trainee post. so, please kindly send the for mechanical engineering syllabus.
mail:[email protected]
3rd March 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the syllabus and model papers, i applied for management trainee (e&m) MECHANICAL
my mail id
[email protected]
4th March 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Which topics should be covered from mechanical stream in Sccl e&m exam
10th March 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is Venkatesh. i applied for jr executive trainee(E&M).
i don't know the syllabus of this exam.
please send syllabus and exam pattern please sir...
my email id is [email protected]
thank you sir
12th March 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi SIR,
This is feroze. sir i was searching for the syllabus and exam pattern of SSCL but till now i haven't got any information . I applied for the post management trainee (E&M) MECHANICAL. Please consider this request and help me sir , my mail id : [email protected]
24th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir dis is manikanth i applied for executive trainee (E&M),I want to syllabus,and exam pattern so could plz send to details in my email id plz send sir...id [email protected]
31st March 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the detailed syllabus for 2015 SCCL junior Assistant Grade 2 syllabus?
2nd April 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

hai sir my name is mohan
i applied for executive trainee (E&M),so please send me exam pattern
mail id: [email protected]
16th April 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

HI sir

Iam Vamshi Krishna i have applied for the post management trainee(E&M)-Electrical .

Sir I don't know the syllabus for the written exam and I don't know interview also .Could you please provide
me the information to my email ID : [email protected]

Awaiting for your reply

Thanking you Sir
5th July 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Vikas and I have been applies for JMET and could you please let me know what are the topics we will get and and if you have any previous papers with you people so pls send it to my mail ID ([email protected])..
Thanks,
Vikas Reddy
25th September 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir my name is naresh small request from me sir i just want knoe the syllabus for management trainee e&m syllabus for eee students i hope you send the information to my mail.my mail address is ;[email protected]
thanking you sir
27th September 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am Upendra Kumar. I applied post for assistant foreman trainee ( mechanical ).
Sir I don't know the syllabus for the written exam.
Could you please provide me the syllabus and more informed to email I'd [email protected]
2nd October 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Vamshi. I had applied for the post Management trainee(E&M)-Mechanical [Notification no:05/2017].
Sir, I don't know the syllubus for the Written Exam & also Exam Dates. Could you please provide me
the information to my email ID: [email protected]
It will be helpful to me by your information.
THANKING YOU SIR.
6th October 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have applied to the management trainee (mechanical), Iwant know the syllabus of exam so please send me syllabus please. My mail Id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?