25th November 2012, 07:28 PM
jeevan.nimma

What is the exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee

sir, my name is N.JEEVAN PRASAD. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected]. Pls sir send me the syllabus and patteren.

10th December 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee

pls give me syllabus of surveyer trainee for singareni collieries, sending my email ([email protected])
14th December 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir plz send syllabus for surveyor trainee in singareni job my mail id :[email protected]
18th December 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

hi sir plz send syllabus for surveyor trainee in singareni job my mail id :[email protected]
22nd December 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is G.kumaraswamy I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected]. Pls sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
25th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus of surveyor trainne
[email protected]
29th December 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is D.satish. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected]. Pls sir send me the syllabus and patteren.[/QUOTE]
5th January 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is R.SAGAR. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected]. Pls sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
21st January 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Srikanth. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] send me the syllabus and patteren.
5th February 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is krishnarao. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] send me the syllabus and patteren.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exam-pattern-surveyor-trainee-995458.html#ixzz2K1dHxIgn
11th February 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is santhoshvaricola. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected]. Pls sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
1st April 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, plz send syllabus for surveyor trainee in singareni to my mail id [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Raghu. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] send me the syllabus and patteren.
6th April 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
iam applied for the exam surveyor post.but i didn't know what is the exam date& pattern.could you please send me the pattern & exam date.
[email protected]
20th May 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: What is the exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee
sir, my name is Narasimha rao. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:@[email protected] send me the syllabus and patteren.
31st May 2013, 04:46 PM
satyadravid

hai,brother i do really awaiting for the syllabus,exam pattern&the date of the exam which will be communicated by sccl.they r taking much care for the notifications but forget to keep the required information in the net.how could we know the details if they wouldn't keep in the sccl website.
6th August 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have applied for Surveyor trainee post and shortlisted for the entrance exam, can you please tell me the syllabus and suggest me the process that helps me to clear the entrance exam.

Please send me the syllabus and model papers to my emailid [email protected]
12th November 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee
Sir,
My name is Jeevan Kumar. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,Dredging corporation.The qualification for surveyor trainee,Diploma(civil).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] kindly send me the syllabus and patteren.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exam-pattern-surveyor-trainee-995458.html#ixzz2kPn3e4dF
9th April 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is VANKDOTH RAVI. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] send me the syllabus and patteren
9th April 2015, 09:17 PM
ravikishanv

sir, my name is V RAVI. I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] send me the syllabus and patteren
18th April 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Venukiran I applied surveyor trainee I don't no syllabus please send syllabus my mail id ([email protected])
19th April 2015, 11:39 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee

Kindly visit the official website for a complete exam pattern and syllabus for Surveyor trainee:

How to Download Singareni Collieries Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015:

*Log on to official website at www.scclmines.com.
*Find and select recruitment/career section.
*Navigate to Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL Mines) Recruitment 2015 for various posts.
*Download the Relevant Notification and read it carefully.
*You can find SCCL Mines Exam Pattern and Syllabus on the official website.
*The SCCL Mines will conduct Recruitment Examination for 5472 vacancies in 2015.
23rd June 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is thirupathi I applied surveyor trainee I don't no syllabus please send syllabus my mail id ([email protected]
20th September 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Please inform me the exam date of Surveyor Trainee to my mail id [email protected]
or else to my mobile number. 9666718183
21st October 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Please inform me the exam date and syllabus
of Surveyor Trainee to my mail id
[email protected]
or else to my mobile number.
31st May 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I want serveyor trainee syllabus my name Jaghdiash battu no.9542024208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?