22nd March 2017, 04:27 PM
Sandy1312

Can I pursue PhD in Statistics after completing B.Sc in Statistics and MBA in Finance?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Statistics and now I am pursuing MBA in Finance. I want to pursue PhD in Statistics after completing MBA so I want to know can I pursue PhD in Statistics after completing B.Sc in Statistics and MBA in Finance? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  3. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  4. What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?
  5. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  6. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  7. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics
  8. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I choose between B.Sc Statistics and BBS/BMS?
  11. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  12. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  13. Which is the best career option after BSc Statistics? Can I take admission in MBA after BSc Statistics? Which is the best option in MBA?
  14. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  15. What is the scope of M.Com in Finance Management field?
  16. Is there any way to do PhD in Agricultural statistics at Indian Statistical Institute?
  17. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  18. Can I pursue MCA after completing B.Com (Computer Application and Statistics)? What is the procedure to do so?
20th October 2017, 02:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD in Statistics after completing B.Sc in Statistics and MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy1312 View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Statistics and now I am pursuing MBA in Finance. I want to pursue PhD in Statistics after completing MBA so I want to know can I pursue PhD in Statistics after completing B.Sc in Statistics and MBA in Finance? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D statistics course after completing your B.SC in statistics and master of business administration degree in finance. Here below are details regarding Ph.D statistics course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D statistics course is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute also applicant for Ph.D statistics course must have done bachelors with mathematics, Statistics as major subject.

>> Minimum duration of doctor of philosophy in statistics course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years.

Specialization in Ph.D Statistics Course:-

:- Statistical modelling.

:- Probability statistics.

:- Financial mathematics.

:- Biostatistical modelling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?