9th July 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology?

MTECH biotechnology scope...please ell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  8. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  9. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  10. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  11. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  12. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  13. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  14. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical?
  15. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  16. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  17. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  18. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
4th July 2014, 12:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MTECH biotechnology scope...please ell me how much is it
There is good scope for M. Tech in Biotechnology in both the government as well as private sectors. After successful qualified in M. Tech in Biotechnology one can find join in Research and Development in bio-technological laboratories etc.. There was good demand in Chemical and biotech industries for biotech students. The Applicant may also pursue for Higher degree course in respective subjects for further work. The basic pay is around Rs.40, 000 per month. The applicant also takes up the teaching profession in colleges as professors after pursuing PhD.
22nd July 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology?

TELL ME,M SC ZOOLOGY STUDENT S CAN TAKE ADDMISION IN M TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?