16th September 2016, 05:46 PM
JOYDIP DAS ROY

Scope of Company Secretary course? Full information about this course?

My name is Joydip Das Roy I am decided to join the Company Secretary course and what is the scope of to study the Company Secretary course please give me a full information about this course

17th September 2016, 05:17 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Scope of Company Secretary course? Full information about this course?

If you want to become a CS , then you have to undergo three stages namely Foundation, Intermediate & Final course.

Eligibility

Foundation Course : You must have passed (10+2) in any stream from a recognized board.

Intermediate Course : You must have passed graduation or CS Foundation Course from a recognized institute.

Final Course : You must have passed CS Intermediate course from a recognized institute.

Jobs After CS Course

Government Jobs
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd
- Airport Authority of India
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited
- ONGC
- State Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd

Private Jobs
- Investment Sectors
- Account Fields
- Banks
- Housing Associations
- Employer's Cooperatives
- Insurance Companies
- Trade Bodies
17th September 2016, 10:45 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of Company Secretary course? Full information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYDIP DAS ROY View Post
My name is Joydip Das Roy I am decided to join the Company Secretary course and what is the scope of to study the Company Secretary course please give me a full information about this course
Company Secretary Course Details The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Company Secretary course is 10+2 from any recognized board. There is no entrance test conducted for admission to this course.

The Course is divided into three stages :
  • Foundation Programme
  • Executive Programme
  • Professional Programme

It is essential for every candidates to clear all the three stages in order to be eligible to become the member of ICSI and becomes eligible to practice as a Company Secretary.

Admission to the Company Secretary course is open throughout the year. Examination are held twice a year in June and December. Students have to register online at www.icsi.edu/

Scope: After completion of Company Secretary course, aspirants can work as an Advisor, Corporate Planner and Strategic Manager etc.
14th August 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir my self Sunil pareek ,I m doing cs executive .but I m just confused about my career sir can u tell me my scope after completing cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?