2nd February 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

How is the scope of Company Secretary course after BCA?

dear sir,

i have completed my bca(GRADUATION) and now i am thinking of doing company secretary(cs). Do you think is their any scope of doing cs after bca? Is it going to be beneficial? Please if someone can help me its urgent.

3rd February 2015, 01:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How is the scope of Company Secretary course after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,

i have completed my bca(GRADUATION) and now i am thinking of doing company secretary(cs). Do you think is their any scope of doing cs after bca? Is it going to be beneficial? Please if someone can help me its urgent.
Yes, of course, there is good scope for the Company Secretary course with both the Government and Public Sectors. Company Secretary is a Management / Company related course. On other hand BCA is related Computer Science related field. So, you can find good job opportunities in both the Computer Science and Company Secretary as well. Once, you have completed Company Secretary you can find job opportunities in,

- Insurance companies
- Investment sectors
- Trade bodies
- Accountancy and solicitor’s firms
- Bank and building societies
- Employer’s cooperatives
- Housing associations

Since, you have completed BCA course, so you can directly enroll in Company Secretary Intermediate course.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.icsi.edu
25th September 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the scope of Company Secretary course after BCA?

I am post graduate student of mass communication, is there any scope of cs doing but i have done plus two with commerce. Please suggest me what could I do for career growth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?