3rd July 2012, 02:25 PM

What is the scope of CS in Canada after doing company secretary from ICSI?

hello,
I has done company secretary from i.c.s.i....our family is shifting to CANADA in next 3 years...can u tell me the scope of C.S in canada...and what I should do here(any courses) so that I will find no problem in getting job there...please help me out...thank you..

5th February 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of CS in Canada after doing company secretary from ICSI?

Hello sir i m a non maths student. i hav secured 93% marks in 10th std.i want to pursue cs as my career.pls tell me its scope in india as well as abroad along with the salary package.also tell how to go about it.
5th February 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of CS in Canada after doing company secretary from ICSI?

Hello sir i m a non maths student n hav secured 93%in 10th std.i want to pursue c.s. as my career.pls tell its scope in india as well as abroad along with salary package.also tell how to go about it.pls reply. Thanks
17th July 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Getting 93% in Match doesn't matters. If you have full passion in CS you can opt for the same. The Company law and other subject are very interesting and the scope of CS is always evergreen. Also with new Companies Bill, the demand will purely increase & teh salary package will be fruitful. Go to www.icsi.edu ICSI website and follow the procedures for doing the course.
All the best!!
26th July 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing llb and c.s but have plans of shifting to london in 3 years....what is the scope of my educational qualification then in london?
31st August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my CS, planning to do masters in business law from a distance university. What are the benefits i will be getting from this combination of courses. Will it fetch me a good job
16th January 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which papers requires to be given as per Canadian laws after completing my cs in india
17th January 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my cs professional examination and i want to know the what value of indian cs got in canada which paper require to give as per canadian law
14th March 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

hello.. I hav completed my cs professional im finding for job prospects in canada.. do i hav to give the icsa canada exam? wat are the requirements and procedure for admission in icsa? please help me out with this.
24th March 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I hav done m.com and want to do c.s course in canada... What will be the fee there...???
24th March 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I hav done m.com and want to do c.s course in canada... What will be the fee there...???
12th October 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am in cs executive(Module2nd) and i have completed BBA nd want to do masters which course will be the best for me if taken cs as my 1st priority.Also i want to shift to canada.Is there will be the value of my studies which i did from India..
Thankyou
22nd June 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have done cs in india, what is the scope of cs in canada is there any course to be done to get job in canada.
28th June 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is priyanka kalra. I have done cs from icsi and also phd in business administration from mohan lal sukhadia university. my husband wants to get shifted to canada. can i get a good job over there based on my qualifications.
17th November 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

After completing my cs in India can I get a job in Canada or some where else in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?