19th August 2011, 12:14 AM
praveenkk11

Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch?

What is the Scope of electrical and electronics (EX) engineering branch?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad?
  2. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  3. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  4. Scope in Mahindra Automobiles for Electrical branch? What is the scope?
  5. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  6. How can I get admission for Video Editing having completed my B.Tech with Electrical branch and secured less than 60%? What is the scope in this field?
  7. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  8. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication?
  9. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  10. Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch?
  11. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  12. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  13. Which course is better between electronics and mechanical for studying?
  14. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district? -- [New]
  16. Is there any course in CSIR for electrical branch? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  17. What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?
  18. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
20th August 2011, 06:36 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkk11 View Post
Scope of EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) . Having a trademark that EEE is tougher one. Initially Nobody can be able to understand the sweet and soft corners of EEE.

The trademark of tougher branch came to it only because there are more no. of technical subjects which the course structures deal with. That is because of its necessity.

But if one loves Electrical's and its equipment's then he can play with it. you will enjoy the essence of Engineering if you are in love with it.

If you initially find difficulty in studying this you will slowly get habituated and you will only enjoy the essence

Coming to opportunities after B.Tech EEE students. They can be step in to many fields including IT field too. But their main target is companies like BHEL
ECIL
HAL
IAF
etc.,

They can get into defense services through University Entry Scheme. TGC or SSC anything all these entrances so you can get with them of any.

Also you have good scope to crack IES entrance examination.
You can go for MBA
you can go for research side like works in ISRO,DRDO etc.,

You can get into civil services as IAS officer or any different officer cadre.

all you need to do after selecting this course is hard work with smart plans.
The success will be automatically back of you.

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
20th August 2011, 08:00 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch?

Quote:

well..can't say about electricals but if u have electronics knowledge in ur hand with a slight bit of basic computer knowledge..then perhaps there is nothing better than that..
there are ample amount of job opportunities and u just need to apply in a good company..they will surely take u in..
there is enough scope and it is a growing field too..

hope this helps..
20th August 2011, 09:53 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch?

Electrical engg. is one of core field of engg.So, it will always be evergreen.

Electricity has become the basic need for survival,globally and electrical engg.deals with study and application of electrical system for use in that things in different environment.The course also covers the study of electrical devices and circiuts invoved in measurement, instrumentation, application etc.

Electrical engg. are needed in all manufacturing units, All major companies of all public and private sector such as electricity board,large scale industries, manufacturing plants, power corporation,hydro electricity sector are continuosly needed in need of electrical engg. for their projects.electrical engg. also find job in design industry in production plants,natural gas plant,petrolum as well as in steel and chemical plants.

Electrical engg. can also get job in major players in public sector such as Indian railways, armed forces and al so in thermal and nuclear power corporation Ltd.

Expected salary:-
Usually get a good salary after experinces in related field. Starter can get anywhere between 15000/- to 30,000/- p.m
20th August 2011, 03:53 PM
sg1991

Electrical and Electronics (EX) Engineering is one of the core branches. It has a lot of scope in public as well as private sector. Some of the public sector fields in which EX students can apply are-
* BHEL
* DRDO
* NTPC
* ONGC
* SAIL
* ISRO
* Tata Steel
* Indian Railway
* UPSC (IES)
* BSNL
* VSNL
* MTNL etc.

Apart from this EX students can work in telecom companies like Reliance, Aircel etc. and IT companies like TCS, Infosys etc.
It is an evergreen branch which combines electrical and electronics fields.
20th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

scope el engg
24th August 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

which is the better stream mtech or job after BE ??
29th August 2011, 02:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

all the best.
4th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that the EEE is very tough and most of the people get back paper in EEE
branch????I just got EEE and am very scared!
5th September 2011, 01:51 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Both branches having so much scope for your future preference.So its depend on you and your interest.If you want to go for electrical branch then a very good option.There is so much scope.Its the best branch in engineering.You have so much chances to get a good job in public sector.So you can choose this option.
If you have interest to choose electronics and communication then its also a very good option.ECE is a growing branch so its also very good step to choose this branch.There is so much scope in both sector like public and private sector.

SO its depend on your choice and on your interest.

All the best
11th October 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

are EE and EX different branch or same
24th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

difference between ec and eee
7th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the core companies in which i can work as electrical and electronics engineer?
24th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS BEST ECE VS EX
14th September 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the toughest subject in ex branch
24th December 2012, 07:28 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch==================

1.drdo
2.vsnl
3.isro
4.tata steel
5.upsc
6.ongc
7.indian railways
8.sail
9.ntpc
10.hpcl

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the fields that will get when we studied EEE btech??
27th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what type of job will i get if i select EX? can i get a office job since i'm a girl?
please reply fast......
1st August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

after graduating my engineering from elect elex branch can I pay my prefernce to mppsc
????????
10th September 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

If we have back in aur engg carear but percentage have more then 65% so we are not have any job
11th September 2013, 03:50 AM
bat cool

Hello

Electrical and electronics engineers can get jobs in the companies like

Adani Power
Astonfield
Bombay Electric Supply & Tramways Company
British Electric Traction Company
CESC Limited
Clarke Energy
Essar Energy
Jindal Steel and Power
JSW Energy
Lanco Infratech
MSPL Limited
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
NTPC Limited
Reliance Infrastructure
Rural Electrification Corporation
Sterlite Energy
Tata Power
TNEB
Torrent Power
Welspun Energy

all the best
11th September 2013, 04:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

There are plenty of jobs for skilled electronics engineers with post secondary qualifications.
An electronics engineer can get a job in the Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations.

Electronics engineers are also absorbed into the entertainment, transmission industry, research establishments, and defense.

They can also take up teaching and research in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad.

Scholarships:

Students willing to do research can apply for the Young Engineering Fellowship Program which is offered to students of B.Tech who are willing to do summer projects conducted by the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore.

Students in third year of are applicable for it. It is very useful for the students.

Top recruiters:

Candidates can go in PSUs such as BEL, DRMC ,MNCs BSNL, MTNL etc. Candidates are also go in research agencies like DRDO, ISRO etc.

IT companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, HCL Technologies and Tech Mahindra also recruit Electronic engineers.

All the best..........................
22nd September 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the difrent ec,ee and ex
8th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

My boy career 90plus completed EEE GOT campus selection in Infosis did not join and preparing for IES /Gate decision is right or wrong please clarify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?