31st August 2011, 08:55 PM
supriya mishra786

What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?

sir i m doing engineering from electrical and electronic branch and i m in 7th sem
please guide me for the future.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  2. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  3. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  4. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  7. What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?
  8. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication?
  10. Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering
  11. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  13. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech EEE students eligible?
  14. Can I apply for SAIL MT after B.Tech?
  15. Can I get any IITs or NITs after scoring 305 in GATE with 53% in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  16. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i get a seat in M.Tech in any university after scoring 1310 in PGECET in electrical and electronics engineering branch
  18. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
2nd September 2011, 08:50 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?

Being a fourth year student you must know some thing or the other about your subject.You have many options to try out for like there are many exams which you can appear if you have an average aggregate.

Some of the exams are PSU exams.PSU includes a number of companies like
BHEL, BEL, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL,.etc
To get details about PSU's then visit the following linkhttp://www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

You can attend for the examinations conducted by these companies.The notifications regarding the posts will be published in the weekly journal "Employment News".Through these examinations you have a chance to enter into your core side.

You can even try out for the exams conducted by UPSC Board, SSC Board and PSC.You can attend exams like CDS, CSAT, IES through which you can become a Government Officer of a higher level.For future studies in your core side you can take up M.tech or even take up Post graduate diploma courses to know more about your subject.Refer the website of all these board's to get more details.
UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
2nd September 2011, 10:58 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?

There so many opportunities in Electronics and electrical field and you can grave both of them as you you are a student of EEE.

You are applicable in so many government jobs like-

ISRO
DVC
BHEL
ECIL
SAIL
ONGC

There is some links for you ,where you can find out the Govt. jobs with full details and application forms -

http://freshersworld.com/

http://governmentjobsalerts.com/what...eers-2918.html

Thank you
5th February 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

currently i m working as a electrical design engineer ,is their any
certification related to this profession to enhance my career?
31st May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I gave my 10th board exams and i got 92% ...Now i m thinking to go in "EM" stream.....after doing my EM....what can i become and hav a good salary...??
22nd March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am astudent of electrical and electronics department ...iam doing my first year...what r xams conducted in tamil nadu to continue my further studies??or shall i go in for job aftr completing my engineering ??pls tell me the companies whichofer jn electrical and electronics side???
12th December 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I m doing btech course in electrical and electronics(eee). I want to continue my education in PhD after Btech in best foreign university. Should I take up gre coaching. List out the best universities for eee. Do top universities like Cambridge and Oxford take up students from gre coaching?
12th December 2014, 05:54 PM
AskMeQues

Smile Re: What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?

you can go for Private or Govt. jobs or further studies such as M.Tech. in

Electrical and Electronics Engg.
Electrical Engg.
Electronics Engg.
Digital communication Engg.
Signal Processing Engg.
Microwave Engg.
RF and Microwave Engg.

though IIT, GGSIPU, new delhi, etc.

Best of Luck
16th July 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best county and university for post graduation after Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Is the scope good enough for if postgraduate on is done in Automation? Pls confirm.
18th July 2015, 12:33 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

There are many options for EEE
Electrical and electronics engineering .
a) Mostly for EEE government chances have large scope . for that you have to appear in entrance exams .. you can become a government officer .
For example ....

1) TPP- Thermal power project .
you can work as AE& Head of that
2) power houses - you can work as a executive .

And other options , some private companies are there , which offers you good packages if you are technically good
1) BHEL
2)SAIL
3 ) NPCIL
These are preferred companies by electrical engineers .
And other option you may prefer is
preparation for gate and doing mtech
in which it has better scope to be placed in top companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?