17th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope of job in Indian Defense Academy for girls? Procedure and exams which the girls can appear?

Hi,sir... Im a girl doing engineerng in EEE branch,, n i want to know the scope of job in indian defence academy for girls... What is the procedure and what are the exams in which girls can also appear..?

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity for girls in National Defense Academy?
  2. Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?
  3. Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in defense after MBA?
  7. Physical Requirements for girls to get Job in Indian Army? Which kind of Jobs are available for girls in Army?
  8. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  9. Will there be any scope for Girls to get job in Indian Air Force after completion of BDS?
  10. Can a girl candidate sit for NDA exam?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after studying B.E electronics?
  12. Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream. -- [New]
  13. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?
  14. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  15. Procedure for girls to join Indian Air Force?
  16. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  17. IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?
  18. What are the opportunities and scope for girls in Air Force?
24th June 2011, 10:29 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of job in Indian Defense Academy for girls? Procedure and exams which the girls can appear?

Since Indian Defence Academy is divided into three parts hence i will mention each part separately

Indian Navy

In Indian Navy you can try out in Observer Trade which needs a graduate Degree in any discipline with min 55% marks with Mathematics & Physics at 10+2 level but the age limit is from 19-23 years.
You can even try out in the Education trade in which the women candidate require a B.E/ B.Tech in Mech/ Electrical/ Electronics / IT/ Computer Science with 60% marks.

Indian Air Force

You can apply for Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission in IAF.There are many posts for women in IAF but since your from Electrical Engineering branch hence your not eligible for all of them.For more details you can go through the following site

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/car..._womenair.html

Indian Army

You can apply for the posts of Short Service Commission Tech Women,
Short Service Commission Non Tech Women.You can get the details regarding the post in the following link

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...D=LwoZAzlgsAg=

Scope of the Job
Getting into the job is very prestigious.For women most of the service provided is of 14 years hence it's a slight disadvantage but having this job will definitely make you proud enough.Serving the country is the best part of it.You will be provided with all the facilities like housing,transportation,canteen and other such facilities.After completion of the 14 year service you can try out for other jobs hence it's always secure to choose this job.

Notifications and other details
The notification and other details will be published in Employment News and other such leading newspapers like "The Hindu".You can get the notification even in the official websites of IMA, Indian Navy and Air force.
24th June 2011, 10:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of job in Indian Defense Academy for girls? Procedure and exams which the girls can appear?

hi
for entry in indian defence academy for girl
criteria :--

*age -19 to 23
*must got 60% through out career

further any information:---

http://www.indiandefence.com/

good luck..............
24th June 2011, 11:06 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

There is good scope for Girls in Defence Service like Pilot post,if you choose to work in Indian Air Force.

To join in Indian Defence Service,you have appear for CDS exam.
Eligibility criteria for CDS exam:
Candidate should complete atleast graduation degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
Age should be between 21 to 24 year.

For more details,see this attachment

For latest notification,then click here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 182 views)
25th June 2011, 02:46 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

There are many option for girls to join Army-

Indian Navy

In Indian Navy you can try out in Observer Trade.

Education qualification-

graduate Degree in any discipline with min 55% marks with Mathematics & Physics at 10+2 level.

Age limit-
age limit is from 19-23 years.

Indian Air Force

You can apply for Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission in IAF

.For more details you can go through the following site

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/car..._womenair.html

Indian Army

You can apply for the posts of Short Service Commission Tech Women.
You can get the details regarding the post in the following link

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...D=LwoZAzlgsAg=
13th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR.. I MA STUDENT OF BCA...I M INTERESTED IN JOIN INDIAN ARMY..IS THERE ANY SCOPE FOR ME ????? I M A GIRL STUDENT...
13th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

student of bca course wants to join army..is there any scope for them??? i m a girl student...
3rd September 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl appearing for 10 2 exams with science biology having computer science as optional subject
i want to join indian defense (air force or navy )
do am eligible for this
26th September 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

sir
i m doing b.e. in computer tech. i want to join indian navy
i m determined towards it
so cn u hlp me abut my life in indian navy
28th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GIRL CANDITATE AND WANTS TO OPT FOR AFCAT....IS IT NECESSARY TO BE FULLY MEDICALLY FIT???PLZZZZ SHT OUT MY PROBLEM.........
7th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can one get a job in defence or army after a B.com graduation? For a boy or a girl, for boy in general and for a girl in accounts field.
13th February 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING BACHELORS IN PHYSIOTHERAPY...I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE ARE JOBS FOR IT IN ARMY...CAN I APPLY FOR ARMY???
10th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello..I AM A GIRL CANDIDATE and WANTED TO AIRFORCE...I am doing b.e in E.C engg..can i eligible for it???
10th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i am a girl candidate.
i am doing BE in E.C Engg...so can i apply for army??????
i don't Know about jobs.plz can u help to sht out my problem plz
19th August 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hello, sir i m a student of b.com 2nd year n i m a girl candidate. sir i want to join indian army at officer rank. sir plzzzzzzzzzzz sugest me what shall i do? i m just crazzy about army..... plzzz help me sir. plzzzzzzzzzzz
20th September 2012, 02:33 PM
unsolvable

YES
GIRLS Can join defences services by giving CDSE happens twice in a year(september&febuary).
keep visiting www.upsc.gov.in
Another option BY giving IES examination if selected you will put military .
PREPARATION based on(FOR CDSE))
general knowledge: news papers & previous papers
english & communicationrevious paper practicing
elementry mathematics :arinth book path finder.

FOR IES your engineering knowledge.

also technical entry comes for women every year (only for final year)
all the very best
24th May 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a girl student doing BSc in Animation. Is there any scope in the Indian Defence service/ Army/Air Force/RAW to apply for officer post.
27th May 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a girl studentbwith 67% marks in electrical and electronics .is this there isany future for me in army line?
28th May 2015, 07:10 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,sir... Im a girl doing engineerng in EEE branch,, n i want to know the scope of job in indian defence academy for girls... What is the procedure and what are the exams in which girls can also appear..?
After passing B.Tech you have two option to join Indian Army.
> O.T.A
> Short Service Commission

Both exam is conducted twice in a year.

O.T.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
Eligibility for O.T.A:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Age limit is 19-25 year
> No age relaxation for ST/SC.

Exam Pattern:-
> English
> General Studies

> Three stage of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical Exam

For more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?