17th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

can girls give the entrance exam for nda?is there any oppurtunity for girls in national defence academy?i want 2 kno it for myself

22nd July 2011, 10:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can girls give the entrance exam for nda?is there any oppurtunity for girls in national defence academy?i want 2 kno it for myself
The Answers for your questions are as follows :-

Quote:
can girls give the entrance exam for nda?
No this is not possible, As of now girls have no eligibility to enroll for this entrance examination.

Quote:
is there any oppurtunity for girls in national defence academy?
There is no eligibility for you in NDA i.e., National Defense Academy but there is something good news for you
you are eligible to get into defense services after completing your Graduation through CDS Common defense services and SSC short service commission by those entrances you will be get into the Services if you are interested

and one more thing Graduation with B.Tech students have more options and opportunities than normal graduation students

The students are trained in IMA or OTA IMA: Indian Military Academy or OTA : Officers training Academy.

you will have good pay packages along with all subsidised facilities. so you can serve your nation while surviving of yourself.

so it will be better if you will get through that after completing your graduation

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
22nd July 2011, 11:16 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

sorry the girls are not eligible for NDA.only unmarried male are eligible for this .
23rd July 2011, 12:47 AM
umathkavi

Default Re: Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

No, there are no opportunities for girls in NDA,
But if you want to go in defence services then you can apply for CDS after completing your graduation.
For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should be unmarried.
23rd July 2011, 01:09 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

no.girls can't appear for NDA Exam.

only boys can appear in the NDA exam.

you can join in the defense after doing graduation courses.

for more check-www.upsc.gov.in.

all the best........
23rd July 2011, 06:33 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

Dear friend,

Sorry to say that girls can't apply for NDA exam.

The eligibility criteria of NDA-

Age limit-

The age of the candidate must be at least 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

Education Qualification-

The candidates who have completed class 12th and the candidates who are going to appear for the class 12 or its equal exam are also eligible to submit an application for NDA exam.

Candidates who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males.

You can join IAF in many branches through CDSE and AF CAT exam ie:

1. Flying branch Any graduate
2. Technical Branch B.E./B.Tech
3. Ground duty branch Any graduate/Post graduate

a. Admin branch
b. Education Branch
c. Logistics branch
d. Accounts
e. Meteorology.

For more details you may visit-

URL="http://nda.nic.in/"]http://nda.nic.in/[/URL]

All the best.........
23rd July 2011, 08:12 AM
rana2011
Banned

No, friend girls are not eligiable for NDA examination.
And ,also there is no eligibility for girl in NDA .

But compliting your Graduation through CDS Common defense services and SSC short service commission you may get difance Services.

If you have B.Tech you will get extra facilities than normal graduation.

Otherwise if you can give training in IMA:[Indian Military Academy] or OTA : [Officers training Academy] than,you will earn have good pay packages and all subsidised facilities.

Best of luck!
23rd July 2011, 08:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

Girls are not allowed for NDA exam.

if girls want to go defence line

then other scheme are there like:-

After complete graduation they can entry in

UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME

THROUGH CDS EXAM

Direct officer cader post.
23rd July 2011, 09:41 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi, girls can not apply for nda exam only unmarried males are permitted.
But you can enter into the administrative field by writing the exam
23rd July 2011, 10:56 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

Sorry to say that girls are not eligible for NDA exam.

Eligibility for NDA exam-

(a) Age Limits-

Age should be not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1SI January, 1995 are

Only unmarried male candidates born are eligible.

(b) Educational Qualifications:
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: – 12th Class pass student conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy- 12,h Class pass student with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Student appearing in 12″‘ Class of School Education can also apply for this Examination.

You have to try for other because you are not eligible for this exam.
23rd July 2011, 12:01 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

NO,girls are not eligible for NDA
if you really want to join army you can join it through CDS after your graduation degree where they conduct special examination for girls.
for more details of this exam visit
www.upsc.gov.in
23rd July 2011, 02:21 PM
ankit049
Member+

Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
The Answers for your questions are as follows :-

Quote:
can girls give the entrance exam for nda?
No this is not possible, As of now girls have no eligibility to enroll for this entrance examination.

Quote:
is there any oppurtunity for girls in national defence academy?
There is no eligibility for you in NDA i.e., National Defense Academy but there is something good news for you
you are eligible to get into defense services after completing your Graduation through CDS Common defense services and SSC short service commission by those entrances you will be get into the Services if you are interested

and one more thing Graduation with B.Tech students have more options and opportunities than normal graduation students

The students are trained in IMA or OTA IMA: Indian Military Academy or OTA : Officers training Academy.

you will have good pay packages along with all subsidised facilities. so you can serve your nation while surviving of yourself.

so it will be better if you will get through that after completing your graduation

All the best
23rd July 2011, 04:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
The National Defense Academy, till date, do not accept application from girl candidates. Being a girl, you are not eligible to write NDA exam conducted by union public service commission. However, in the upcoming years, there are probabilities that the national defense academy will start taking girl candidate as the request has been made to the authorities but has not been yet approved.
23rd July 2011, 04:43 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

NO, girls are not eligible for NDA.
only male candidates are apply for this job.
so, you are not eligible for this eam.

please try for the other officier trade posts.
23rd July 2011, 11:10 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA -National Defence Academy

NDA is National Defence Academy and it is held by UPSC and it is held every year.Girls are not eligible for the exam.

The candidates must be a unmarried male candidates.As you are a girl you don't have any allocation to apply for the NDA exam.

Thank you.
25th July 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I love to fly, I love to serve my country. I am a girl of if i join through administrative services will i get oppertunity to serve my country like a soilder?
4th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

why girls are not complete own darem
25th August 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

whyu girls are not allowed to appear in the written examination of NDA????
27th August 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Why girls are not appear for n.d.a exam?
2nd November 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazlu View Post
sorry the girls are not eligible for nda.only unmarried male are eligible for this .
aren't unmarried girls like us dnt have dreams to fly.........????
25th February 2012, 11:32 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, female candidates cannot apply for NDA. They can prepare for SSC examination.
For more details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
17th March 2012, 08:06 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, female candidates are not allowed to apply for NDA. They can apply for CDS examination to get involved in Defence Services.

The eligibility criteria for NDA is :
1. Nationality : You must be a citizen of India.
2. Gender : You must be a male candidate.
3. Martial Status : You must be an unmarried candidate.
4. Age criteria : Your age should satisfy the age criteria i.e. 16.5 years to 19 years.
5. Educational Qualification : You must have qualified the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
16th April 2012, 12:22 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Sorry to say this you are not eligible to join in NDA because girls are not eligible for the NDA exam.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to join NDA.

So girls are not eligible to join in any way for NDA.
20th April 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask the authority that ,goverment of india already declare the equality between male and female,then what's the reason behind this decision that girls cannot apply for nda exam.....?
22nd March 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

today in this modern world girls defeat boys in every field ,girls are better than boys .girls have their own dream? so why only boys get a chance to appear in nda? why not girls ?
21st July 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

girls should also get a fair chance to appear in nda....den ,equality doesn't get any meam at all
21st July 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

why nda is not for girls???? even then girls are playing very important role????????
22nd May 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

This is not fair everyone is equal agar aise difference kiye jate hai toh society bhi girls ke saath difference karegi or yeh glt hai aisa difference nhi hona chahiye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?