26th October 2011, 10:58 PM
sunanda david

Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?

What is the recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12? What exams and requirements do they have to fulfill? When are the entrance exams? What are the subjects to be studied for it? What type of employment are they offered?

31st January 2012, 08:33 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?

In Indian Navy you can join as
1.ATC - Age 19 1/2 to 25 Years - Graduate with first class under maths/Physics/Electronic. Short service commission

2.Observer - Age 19 to 23 Year - Graduate with min 55% in any discipline.

3.Law - Age 22 - 27 year - A degree in Law

4.Logistics - Age 19 1/2 to 25 year - first class degree in BA (Economics) B.com, B.Sc IT, CA , ICWA, BCA ,MCA, BE / B.Tech

5.Education - Age 21 - 25 years - A master degree with at least 50% marks

6.Naval Architecture - Age 21 - 25 Years BE/B.Tech in Naval Academy /Mech / Civil with 60%

7.Pilot- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19-23 years

You can take up CDS exam. CDS Stands for Combined Defense Services examination, and this examination is conducted by UPSC

twice a yeTo be eligible, you must score a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech program and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

All the best!!
10th March 2012, 12:04 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

Default Re: Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?

Surly dear,

Girls can join air force or navy after completing the +2 or graduation.

You can appear for NDA or CDS exam which is conducted by the UPSC.

So you have a lot of chances for the joining the air force and navy sector. They will give a job which is suitable for a girl.

Best wishes ..........
10th March 2012, 06:15 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunanda david View Post
What is the recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12? What exams and requirements do they have to fulfill? When are the entrance exams? What are the subjects to be studied for it? What type of employment are they offered?
HI!
I am sorry to say that girl can't join Indian Navy after passing the 12th class..

If she want to join Indian Navy then she can apply after passing graduation..
After passing graduation she have to qualify the C.D.S exam..

C.D.S is Combine Defence Services Exam..
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

The age limit for C.D.S exam is 19-24 year..
The candidate apply for C.D.S exam should be medically fit..

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
9th September 2012, 09:28 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunanda david View Post
Hello..if you want to join INDIAN NAVY as an officer then it not the right time. As a 10+2 candidate you are having options to join as a non-commissioned officer. For joining as an officer you must be a graduate in any discipline as mentioned:-
1. SSC - ATC:-
-> Age:- 19 to 25 years.
-> qualification:- First classs science graduate with physics and maths with at least 55% marks .

2. SSC-OBSERVER:-
->Age:- 19 to 23 years.
->Qualification:- A graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks and with physics and maths in 10+2.

3. SSC-LAW :-
-> Age:- 22 to 27 years.
-> Qualification:-a degree in law with at least 55% marks.

4. SSC-LOGISTICS:-
->Age:- 19.5 to 25 years.
->Qualification:-first class degree in B.A(Economics), B.com, B.sc (IT) oe B.E/B.Tech in mechanical, electrical, marine, electrical,electronics, CS or IT with PG Diploma in material management.

5. SSC-EDUCATION:-
->age:- 21 to 25 years.
->A master's degree with at least 55 % marks or B.E/B.Tech in mechanical/electrical/civil/cse or IT with at least 60 % marks.

6.SSC -NAVAL ARCHITECTURE:-
->age:- 19 to 24 years.
->Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech in naval architecture, mechanical/civil/aeronautical/metallurgical/aerospace engg. with at least 60% marks.
For more details please visit:- http://nausena-bharti.nic.in

16th January 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how can join Indian navy after 12th with commerace field
25th January 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can a girl join navy after completing her b.tech in computer science?
and what kind of jobs are there?
7th April 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am presently studying in class 11.i am interested in joining the armed forces.i have opted for physics,chemistry,maths and biology.i am an national medalist in canoeing(water-sports).will i be eligible for sports quota?
19th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing my b.tech 4th year cse group,by next year it will be completed ie 2014.
i want to know when there will be cds exam?
please inform me?
20th August 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of SYBSc IT am I eligible of joining Navy as an Officer? If Yes what are the procedure and about the marks required in final graduate certificate?
And about the examination.
My left hand operation has been taken place 4 years back so would it been reason of not getting admission in Navy?
23rd September 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I studied in 12 science. can I join nevy after 12 th ? What is the procedure for join nevy?
28th October 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,can l know about height and weight requirement
for girls in lndian navy
11th December 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir after B.Com how can i apply for navy & exam have to be given for it/ What will be the fees for all this procedure
19th May 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i had commerce in class 12 n presently i am in first year b.com stream..can i join indian navy ?
Please help
21st May 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my 10th std exams this year and i am highly interested to serve my motherland by joining Indian Navy but i am a girl and many say that girls are not eligible to join Indian Navy. What should i do now?
23rd June 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my bsc 1st year and my subjects are botany zoology and chemistry and iam intrested join navy with my inter qualification and iam a girl of 18 years old can i appear for the navy test?
26th June 2014, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello .This Is Chandni BAlwani.....I Am Doing BSC (Computer Science) . Can I Join Indian Navy After My Graduation???????????? May I Apply For CDS Exam?????? Please Let Me Know................
7th October 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

hii sir ..i am doing my 2nd puc PCMB as my combination can I know any other colleges which are controled by armed forces for medical .......plz reply
5th February 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

plz inform that how to join navy after graduation for girls, as am doing b.sc physical science(computer science)....plz plz plz sir inform me soon...
11th October 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
My daughter passed 10th class with 90.60% She has taken admission in science with pcmb. Now she want to join defence services What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?