21st April 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after studying B.E electronics?

hi am a girl,studying B.E ELECTRONICS.i need to join indian defence.pls help me with the scope of girls through CDS,UES,TGC.and when will be the notifications for girls from ues..and say me what type of jobs for girls there??pls reply me....

7th March 2014, 03:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after studying B.E electronics?

Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
7th March 2014, 03:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after studying B.E electronics?

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?