30th May 2012, 07:55 PM
SEM BARLA

Selection procedure of 5 year Integrated MBA course

selection procedure of 5year Itegrated MBA Courses..please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  2. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  3. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  5. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  7. Details related to fee, scholarship and selection procedure of 5 years integrated course from IIM Indore? -- [New]
  8. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  9. Phd from IITs: Selection Procedure?
  10. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  12. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  13. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  14. Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?
  15. What's the selection procedure for joining MBA program in your University?
  16. What is the selection procedure for RTO post in UP?
  17. How to get a seat in JNTUJ 5 year integrated MBA self finance?
  18. Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?
14th June 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure of 5 year Integrated MBA course

What colleges having 5 year integreted MBA course
16th December 2012, 01:44 PM
sandeepsharma7

have 10+2+3 year diploma in electronics having 6 year professional experience.Now i want to do mba from IGNOU.PLz tell me is there any procedure to do mba from ignou.plz send me fee structure and all other information if i m eligable.
16th December 2012, 01:45 PM
sandeepsharma7

have 10+2+3 year diploma in electronics having 6 year professional experience.Now i want to do mba from ICFAI.PLz tell me is there any procedure to do mba from iCFAI.plz send me fee structure and all other information if i m eligable.
26th June 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I am now working in igi airport. I have completed 12 th. now I want to do integrated bba and MBA from ignou. is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?