17th January 2011, 05:57 PM
ami_07

Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?

hi friends i wanted to know the best college from i could do integrated MBA and please also let me know how to get into them.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?
  2. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  3. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  5. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  7. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  8. Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?
  9. Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?
  10. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  11. Selection procedure of 5 year Integrated MBA course
  12. Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?
  13. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow? -- [New]
  14. Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?
  15. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  16. Am I eligible to study bachelor of law after scoring 75% in B.E Mechanical
  17. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  18. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
20th January 2011, 11:50 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?

scoring good at cat/mat will open the oppurtunies to get calls from best colleges.
7th February 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?

what is the course fee for integrated mba
3rd April 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

best college to get admission into 5 year integrated MBA after 2 in orissa
12th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

doing 3rd year of 5year Integrated MBA course students can eligible to write CAT exam?
12th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Best college to study integrated MBA in INDIA and details of career with integrated MBA
27th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

best integreted mba course providing unversity or college in orissa after plus2
?
31st May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrita View Post
scoring good at cat/mat will open the oppurtunies to get calls from best colleges.
-------->u must try to go for the college in north west or south east side
1st June 2011, 07:58 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

If you want do integrated mba you need to concentrate on cat/mat.if you want best colleges for integrated mba like" iipm,alliance bangalore,iim ahamadabad,wlc bangalore.isb hyderabad.
29th July 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

u can go for bit ranchi .
12th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

is it good to do integrated mba from iim i
12th August 2011, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ami_07 View Post
hi friends i wanted to know the best college from i could do integrated MBA and please also let me know how to get into them.
dear friend,

Best college to do Integrated MBA course:-

IIT Kharagpur Vinod Gupta School Of Management.

IIT Mumbai’s Shailesh. J. Mehta School of management.

Narsee Monjee Institute Of Mgt & higher studies –NIMS, Deemed Univ.

University Of Lucknow Badshah Bagh, Lucknow 226007
Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra 136119

Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore , Institute of professional studies, Khandwa Rd [MP].

Maharshi Dayanand University ,Rohtak

Institute of Mgt studies & research.

VIT University Vellore

thanks
12th August 2011, 11:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
best college for M.B.A course .....
*IIM , BANGALORE
*IIM , HYDERABAD
*VIT UNIVERSITY VELLORE
etc.

good luck...
26th December 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college/university in kashmir for integrated M.B.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?