18th August 2012, 01:08 AM
sathish701050

How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering & working as a Jr Engineer (Q.C ) in a MNC company since 1997. But i want to become a ISO internal or external auditor . Is I am elgible for that ? If im elgible for that what is the proceedure ? Please help me to reach my goal .

Related Questions:
  1. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  2. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  6. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  7. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
  8. How to do B.E in external after completing diploma in civil engineering
  9. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  10. List of the top colleges/institutes in South Delhi for BBA, BBS and BBE degree?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Which are the external B.E colleges in Maharashtra after diploma in Mechanical
  15. How to get a job in ISRO after passing mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure, eligibility and syllabus to apply for ISRO after Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  18. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th October 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

HOW TO GO ABROD FOR FURTHER STUDIES AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOAMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ?IS THERE ANY CHANCES TO GET A JOB THERE AND STUDY?
30th October 2012, 02:11 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathish701050 View Post
I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering & working as a Jr Engineer (Q.C ) in a MNC company since 1997. But i want to become a ISO internal or external auditor . Is I am elgible for that ? If im elgible for that what is the proceedure ? Please help me to reach my goal .

hi friend,

ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization

==>Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.

==>A candidate who is Aspiring to join ISRO will have to full fill the following Criteria....

==>A candidate must have completed their B.E/B.Tech with at least 65% (Average of All Semester) from recognized Universities.

Age should be between 21-35 years for General category. There is a Relaxation is available for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years on Upper age.

A candidate have Nationality of India.

For more information please visit at : http://www.isro.gov.in

good luck....
30th October 2012, 05:14 PM
SAM14U

Default Re: How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

HELLO DEAR

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the premier space agency of India which has reached several milestones in past few years. ISRO may not present any challenge to NASA, but recent mission like Chandrayan has helped ISRO attract the attention of people all around the world.

ISRO is the sixth largest space agency in the world. The budget of ISRO is increasing by the year and today the space agency is working on several missions including Chandrayan 2, Mars Mission and several satellite missions.

Unforunately there is huge shortage of scientits and Engineers at ISRO. Most of the Engineers prefer to take job in NASA. This is the reason by IIST was established in 2007 to fulfill this shortage.

There is plenty of scope of Engineers in ISRO. There are several missions going around in ISRO. The space agency is planning to launch more than 100 satellites in the next 5 years. This is a huge task that would require more engineers.

For a job in ISRO you will have to appear for the entrance exam which generally takes place in February-March of every year. The notification about the examis published in leading employment dailies in India. You will be able to find more information about the exam through this notification.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. A B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. There is some relaxation in percentage for reserve category.

5. The age limit for ISRO exam is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

7. Final year B.Tech students can also apply for the exam. But they should be able to submit degree at the time of interview.

8. It is important to appear for GATE entrance exam since candidates with good GATE score are given priority.

Selection Process:

1) Entrance Exam

2) Interview

ALL THE BEST,..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?