11th March 2011, 12:38 PM
deepika62

Short courses in Hotel management after B.A and age 48?

My age is 48, I am B.A. Any short coureses for me in Hotel management or any others . I would like to start business

11th March 2011, 02:22 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short courses in Hotel management after B.A and age 48?

what you mean by short course on hotel management? it's not clear to me. Hotel management is a subject for graduation study. generally it is more than two years course. if you want to do it within a short period like within few months then it is difficult for you to learn the whole syllabus.

if you really want to do hotel management then you may study it through distance education. some university provide hotel management course in distance mode. if you have not enough time to study in regular mode then you may go for it.

but if you only want to start a business in this age then i don't think you should study hotel management. you should recruit one manager who have the hotel management degree and you should learn from him day by day not directly. but you should observe his work and within few years you will be able to maintain all the work without any manager. it is not so much difficult i think.

if you go for hotel management study then it will take minimum two years. in two years you will make so much profit if you start your business now. also after starting your business you may do the course in distance mode. choose the best option for you.

best wishes for your business.
25th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i want do something related with food after b.a
13th April 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i complited mba finance and marketing with . now i wpuld like to become hotelmanagement jobs, because i want to complite hotel management cource in short period.if it is possiable pls advise me my email [email protected]
24th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i av appeared my b.a(pol.scn) exam dz year n m interested towards Hotel management..As i am very confuse about it n its courses fee n also wants to know.Is MBA is required if we go for hotel management..plz suggest me m very confuse?
29th July 2012, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 14th year degree now wana do hotel menagment but in short courses. what should i do? give me some good suggestions plz

many thnx.
21st October 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

next year i wl b completing my Ba final And i want to join hotel management in big and good hotel gv me sum info
22nd May 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation with B.A(programme) and now i wanna do MBA IHM Is it posible after B.A?
3rd July 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that i want short time hotel management course after graduation because i am married person & i have family responsibility man, i am service in hotel category as a Stuart.
3rd September 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to learn hotel management and tourism after my B.A. So, plis tel me can I? If I can, where is da best place in India and to whom do I have to consult for dis course?
7th June 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for me after B.A in hotel managment courses I want go to abroad
27th July 2015, 05:54 PM
Rita Raghani

Default Re: Any Short courses after B.A and age 48?

My age is 48, Any short coureses for me in any others . I would like to start business and want to earn money,so please reply
28th October 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have an interest at hotel management course, age 29, please suggest how to approach and I have a kid 2 years old, so if any short courses or distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?