7th September 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I able to appear for UGC NET exam if I am a student of M.Ed IGNOU

Hi,I am student of m.ed ignou.i'm intrested to know grade that is equivalent to55%so as I able to apear in ugc net exam.

9th September 2012, 12:06 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to appear for UGC NET exam if I am a student of M.Ed IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,I am student of m.ed ignou.i'm intrested to know grade that is equivalent to55%so as I able to apear in ugc net exam.
If you have completed your Post graduation and have scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation then you are eligible to apply for the NET Examination, this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and if you are interested then please wait for the December NET Examination Notification, The notification is going to be Published soon in the month of October and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

you have to pay rs 450 through challan form on SBI bank.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only. The list of subjects is properly available in the official website. You can also download the syllabus and previous yea papers from the website for preparation of this examination.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

If you have completed your Post graduation then please wait for the notification and then apply for more details check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
3rd November 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I able to appear for UGC NET exam if I am a student of M.Ed IGNOU

i have passed mlib sc. from ignou with 58% in the year 2010. can am i able to appear the net exam.
10th April 2013, 10:05 PM
Gannu Gupta

hi
IGNOU is one of the renowned Open Universities of the Country and is well recognized as well. A student is eligible to write the UGC NET exam post the completion of a Masters course with and aggregate of 55% in the same.

Kindly revert for any further queries, also if you liked this answer then rate it 'Best answer' or give a 'Thumbs Up' rating.

All the Best!
10th April 2013, 10:07 PM
Gannu Gupta

IGNOU is one of the renowned Open Universities of the Country and is well recognized as well. A student is eligible to write the UGC NET exam post the completion of a Masters course with and aggregate of 55% in the same.

Kindly revert for any further queries, also if you liked this answer then rate it 'Best answer' or give a 'Thumbs Up' rating.

All the Best!
27th August 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is a MCOM student of ignou eligible for ugc net
19th January 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I am first year M.Ed student from IGNOU. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam 2014
13th July 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am studying MA in sociology at ignou. am i eligible for net exam. plz give details
23rd August 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

For an ignou masters student total marks assignments theory need to be 55% or separate 55% in both for NET exam.
21st February 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

If I will pass MSW, or MARD From IGNOU can i eligible for applying the net examination.
20th June 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I able to appear ugc net exam as iam first year student o of m.a ignou
28th October 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I did M. A. ENGLISH from subharti university meerut through distance education. Am I eligible for appearing in net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?