2nd January 2011, 09:26 PM
Bishnu deo Kumar

What type of job to do after Diploma in IT? How much will be the salary? Which other courses can I do so that it good for my career?

Please tell me what type of job can i do after diploma in IT and what will be my salary? Can i do any other courses which will be beneficial for my career?

3rd January 2011, 10:42 AM
nikhil naik

Default Re: What type of job to do after Diploma in IT? How much will be the salary? Which other courses can I do so that it good for my career?

If you complete diploma in IT you will get jobs in software companies which has salary between 1.5 lac to 3.0 lac. you can do BE which will increase salary and you will get good idea to make software or do .net or java course is also good for your future.
3rd January 2011, 05:24 PM
Hardeep Das

Default Re: What type of job to do after Diploma in IT? How much will be the salary? Which other courses can I do so that it good for my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishnu deo Kumar View Post
Please tell me what type of job can i do after diploma in IT and what will be my salary? Can i do any other courses which will be beneficial for my career?
hello friend, IT sector have a vast scope in telecommunication centers. job is one option after doing diploma but its salary will be not satisfactory on dipoma basis. i think you have to do degree in IT. it is beneficial for you.
4th January 2011, 04:34 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What type of job to do after Diploma in IT? How much will be the salary? Which other courses can I do so that it good for my career?

Hi!!!!
After diploma in IT is not enough so better to go for any degree in IT. You can also learn languages as in demand as C, java, .net etc. so that you can get better placement. Nowadays most of companies required skilled persons rather than degree holder but for that you should have strong command over above languages. So carry on.

with best wishes.
12th February 2011, 08:34 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

It will be better for you if you complete your graduation in IT after diploma.

Because diploma has very few career opportunities in the industry. As you become a graduate the options for you increase automatically.

You may get a job at this stage but the salary or the job will not be a satisfactory one for you.

There are also options of job oriented training course in various subjects of software field, which have demand in the industry these days.

You can do courses on PHP, .NET, Java, Oracle, Networking etc from reputed institutes like NIIT, IBM, Ardent etc.

I will suggest you to complete your B.Tech first and then look for further studies or job.

Best of luck!!
4th March 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

which is the best colg for done degree
24th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job ill get after doing diploma courses in IT
24th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Atheeq

What kind of job ill get after diploma courses
7th June 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

i was an avg stdnt of diploma passed with 64/% n had one year break coz cudnt got admssn in degree collge due to some issues nw m affrd of dng degree coz its too tough n had started gniit nw wat schud i do??? job, degree, or prvte bscit with job,or niit with job????? m damn cnfused..pls sum1 helpme..
9th July 2011, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir am diploma in IT student .It's my last year. I am interested in security field so i want to ask what to do and is the information security field had anarord more than B.E or B.Tech guys ...
23rd July 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma 2010 now my age is 23 but jobless i appearing for degree & want to do course related to database management so suggest me any course & institute that i get a best job
17th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What type of job to do after Diploma in IT? How much will be the salary? Which other courses can I do so that it good for my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was an avg stdnt of diploma passed with 64/% n had one year break coz cudnt got admssn in degree collge due to some issues nw m affrd of dng degree coz its too tough n had started gniit nw wat schud i do??? job, degree, or prvte bscit with job,or niit with job????? m damn cnfused..pls sum1 helpme..
Don't worry dude after completing diploma in IT you will get direct admission in the second year of a degree course.And in degree only the first year is tough to test the students if they are worthy of the course rest of the three years will be a cake walk for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?